Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

Re: FattyMcBigbum - TS - Week 6/day 42 - Weigh in -4.8lb

I'm sure you will be fine... and if you go off plan a bit... never mind.. just get back on track and you will lose it ... you have done amazing so far and we all know you can do it

You're doing fab Mrs McB! Well done on being your lightest for 7 years! It's a fantastic feeling, isn't it? Enjoy your planned day off, and get straight back on plan.

Onwards and downwards hun!

hey honey... hows it going??? are you still weighing in this week? or are you waiting until your 2 days are over and then you can crack on with it again?

My 1 day off turned into 3 days =/

I'm back on it properly as of this morning, so far I'm 100% but I've only had 1 shake today, I'll try to have a soup later on but I can't see me being able to have 2 more packs tonight. Maybe it's cos I'm still full from everything I've eaten, or the shock of this mornings scales hehe.

I wasn't going to do an official weigh in until next Wednesday, I'll probably record it once I'm back in ketosis.

How are you doing Kes?

Atta girl - back on the plan ;)

xxx

im doing ok... not quite 100% days but near enough... :)
so not too bad. :)

well done for getting back on plan sweets xx

How's it going?
xxx

It was going great thanks but was off plan again for Bonfire Night at Alton Towers yesterday since I couldn't make a shake while I was there and we were there from 10am, I'm also out of bars so couldn't even have one of them.

We had an awesome day and I fit into every ride except Rita, which I know I wouldn't have been able to do before Exante. We walked all day! The only time we sat down was to go on the rides and 20 minutes to eat some sandwiches so I'm sure I've burned off everything I ate.

I'll post some more into my blog with pictures later if anyone's interested :)

Cool!
You still have to have a life, ya know. As long as you don't do it every day you'll be fine

xx

Glad you had a great day - and kept active - fantastic news about "fitting" on the rides - markers like that are so encouraging.

Didn't do anything here for bonfire night - there used to be a big annual display on Bristol Downs but they have stopped doing it due to making losses every year cos loads of people stood ouside to watch instead of paying - it was only ever a few£ but I guess people can be too mean to pay even a little bit. I have got 2 dogs & the younger one is a golden retriever who is just like the cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz so she was freaking out every time she went in the garden for a wee & a banger went off - poor thing - still, should be quieter for her the rest of the week now - until new years eve I guess.

Hope you are able to get back on plan over the week so you see a loss on weigh in day.

Back on plan as of this morning and it should be plain sailing right up to Xmas since I have nothing planned.

I bought fresh batteries for the Wii Fit yesterday so I'm hoping to do 20 minutes a day on that. If it does nothing else it should at least warm me up... it's so bloody cold lately, and that's only gonna get worse when ketosis kicks back in :bundledup: brrr

Back