Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

I've woke up with a stinker of a headache, I don't think I had enough water yesterday so I reckon that might be the cause.

I never did get on the Wii though for some reason I feel like I did 2 hours on it cos my legs are killing me

Gonna go stick my hand in the box and see which shake I pull out... I'm guessing Strawberry ^.^

Ahh i feel rough today and heavy totm havnt been on the wii yet as dd doesnt go nursery fridays so have been trying to clean the house and get the jobs done. Have a good day hun

I really can't be bothered to do anything today especially cleaning, so rather you than me lol.

I'm just setting up the laptop I bought for my eldests birthday... minimins works fine, now to try Farmville... LOL.

I still haven't had my a shake yet, it's getting so late I'll probably have a soup, I have a lot of soup to get rid of, including way too many tomato and basil ones :S

Well done on the 1lb - great stuff

xxx

me too ive been to visit my grandad today in hospital and thought id get back in time to have a shake for dinner as have run out of bars but it didnt happen and we were all starving so stopped off at mcdonalds on the way home. oh no. its my weigh in day tomorrow lets hope i havnt done too much damage and a new week again. i never get time to go on the wii at the weekends as the kids are not at school. anyway tomorrows a new day.

Hi fmbb & Spyro, never mind - new week tomorrow & back on to plan eh?
I've been stuggling a bit this weekend as well - didn't do the wi fit I was going to and added a bit of cheese & fruit - but did have a few walks with the dogs - still not as much exercise as should have done though.

Hope you both have a good start to the week.

What are de carb tablets?

Sounds like everyone has had a dodgy weekend =/ but like you've all said tomorrow is a new day and the start to a new week.

I've been pretty good today, though I have had the smallest nibble of cheese a small slice of apple and a couple of segments of orange, I've only had 2 shakes though so I'm hoping the carb content of what I've had won't be any more than the 17g I'd get from a shake.

Anyway,
I'm off to put my girls to bed. Goodnight x

Hi fortyandfat - thanks for the link - now I know!

Back