Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

lmao, that so made me lol which is just what i needed as just had travis throw up all over me again. having a horrid day :cry:
i love christmas. its my fave time of the year. i had finished my xmas shopping back in october but i still keep spending and buying more. i spoil my family big time. cant wait for the big day and i wont be dieting for 2 days so will gain weight but i wont mind!! :D

Oh no, nowt worse than a poorly baby, my eldest used to be so cute and cuddly that I loved her being ill but my youngest does a lot of crying and moaning which isn't as cute.

I haven't bought a thing for it yet, it's my eldests birthday on Thursday so I've just spent a fortune on her, then the car tax and MOT are up then I need another box of Exante and then I get to start buying for Xmas, though my fingers have been twitching ^^

Only 2 days? I'll be off for Xmas eve, Xmas day, boxing day, new years eve and new years day.

Hope Travis is feeling better soon, for both of your sakes x

i cant believe christmas is coming around again! it only feels like yesterday that we were discussing what we would be doing for last year... i cant believe it..

well done and i hope you get to honk again today! i on the other hand can not do that..
but im sure i will be able to be honking tomorrow. feeling a little more determined! lol... :)

yeah im ok... had a few personal issues... and things have been rigtly rubbish for a few days, got far too drunk on sat night... and now paying the feeling.. although im ok today!

hope things are good with you...

Oh dear, what's wrong? If you don't wanna talk about it that's fine...

Things aren't so bad with me. I am struggling a bit, but pushing through thinking about how good it will feel to go back to Manchester looking and feeling much better. I just need ketosis to kick in and something to keep me busy =)

hi hun im back after a celebration and a half yesterday didnt manage to resist but am defo back today. well done on your loss thats really good hun. what day are you on now after restart or when do you think youll be in ketosis? have a good day and lets both be honking today.

Well done, a good loss considering weekend :) Contemplating jumping back on the wagon myself.

hi hun im back after a celebration and a half yesterday didnt manage to resist but am defo back today. well done on your loss thats really good hun. what day are you on now after restart or when do you think youll be in ketosis? have a good day and lets both be honking today.
I tested this morning and I was still negative. It should take me about another 2 days for ketosis but it's my eldests birthday tomorrow and we'll be taking her to McD's or BK followed by some cake :fingerscrossed: I can resist it.

Re: FattyMcBigbum - TS - Week 9 - Weigh in -3.6lb

You can resist. Just think how good you will feel if you don't gave anything....
Either that or just not take her there, do something super special at home.. I personally wouldn't take the kids out to a fast food place esp when I'm on a diet...

Well done on the loss & hope you have a good time with the kids. You can resist the burgers & cake no problem!

Well done on your loss! x

:hug99:Line under it, back in track - you can do this

xxx

Back