Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

yes he has collected his stuff. feels nice it being just me and the kids. :)
they say the older/fatter/and if you smoke is very high risk. going to try give up smoking 'again' next year and hopefuly will have a healthy bmi. unfortunatly i cant be 21 again :rolleyes:

ahh poor oh where does he go when you kick him out. what about the kids arnt they upset?

he goes running to his mummy lol. kids are fine. all he did when he was here was play his xbox so dont think they going to miss him much. will take him back when im ready. just want space for now ;)

hey FMBB:)

You sound very postive atm, keep it going! I have managed to get hubby to join me now on exante:) He keeps saying about his weight so I said okay, join me on it!

doing rubbish myself lol! but a honk for today, we can do it!!xxxxxxxx

sending hugs x

dont shorten any of my kids names. i have got Tony who will be 22 next month, Kelly who will be 21 next month, Tessa who has just turned 17, Abbie my baby girl is 4 and Travis 3. oldest 2 have flown the nest and ive got 3 grand children and another due early january. yes ive been busy lol. :D
you only hear of Travis atm as he is permently bloomin ill! :(

oh of course, i remember you saying you had 5 kids now... I swear this diet is killing my last few brain cells lol

me too i seem so confused lately and my memory is so bad atm with so much going on.

Hope you are feeling better & that you had a good day. My brain cells are definitely on the way out & have been for the last few years, but this diet lark has pushed me even further down the road to scattiness. Still, its nice where my brain is in happy land (most of the time!)

I was just thinking the same are you ok hun?

Calling fmbb - please report in so we know you are ok!

yes my love... where are you... and what happened to the positive girl of a week ago!??

I've been well an truly off track, hence being AWOL.

Everything has just been mad lately. I've had a major case of flu since I went AWOL which is only just clearing up - probably caused by my heating breaking, being fixed and breaking again plus everything that's going around.

All I have left is soups which I struggle with but because it's Christmas, the car's tax and MOT is due and my winter energy bill has just come in, I'm having to try and budget to be able to buy another bumper pack, which isn't working out too well.

Oh, plus, I'm a week overdue on my period and have some serious pregnancy symptoms - overly sensitive to smells, sore boobs, mood swings and crazy heartburn. I've done a test every morning for the past 3 mornings and they've all been negative, since it was a box of 3 tests and they're all gone now, I've decided maybe this diet has just messed up my period and the symptoms are the result of eating properly again.

Anyway, I'm hoping to restart tomorrow, get through the soup that I have and hopefully work out my budget before I run out.

Hope you'll all have me back :eek:

awwwww welcome back. have missed you. ;)
dieting like this does mess up our periods. i came on almost 2 weeks early when i first started. also i was bad last night and eat food i shouldnt have and had bad heartburn which i dont normaly suffer from!
can you do add a meal to make your packs last longer? that is what i am doing.
anyways, welcome back. you can do this ;)

welcome back hun i was only thinking bout you yesterday. have you seen the 35% off on the website maybe just buy a weeks packs and do add a meal to make them last like julie said. good luck hun.

Glad you are back, think you can see lots are struggling at the moment so you are not alone.

Hope you are feeling better now.

Hi FMBB, hope you are ok. Not long to pay day, and hopefully some normality once the festivities are over! This weather has also messed up everyone's schedule and health, and its a very expensive time so I'm not surprised the meals are proving a tad too expensive at the mo.
I hope you can get back on track soon as you've been doing so well

S xx

Back