Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

Howz things FMcBB?

XXXXXx

Well I finally got my ar$e into gear, ordered another Exante pack and got back on plan. I waited until ketosis and day 3 before posting because I didn't want to do another "I'm back" post only to go into hiding again a day later lol.

Let's just say I've not been very good since I came off Exante so I've put on more than a stone, I didn't realise just how much I'd put on until I saw my signature =( Anyway no point dwelling on it, I'm back now and I'm gonna try my hardest.

I've ha d a quick mooch at some oldies diaries, it's great to see some of you still going strong, well done!

Lis xx

Last edited:
woohoo welcome back hun and well done for getting back on track it is really hard im on day 6 of restart and had abit of a booboo last nite but am just gonna carry on going. anyway keep up the good work and what youve gained will be off in no time.

Welcome back hun, I'm sure you will do great..
Good luck!

So glad you're back Lis!
You inspired me to get back into it.
When you tweeted me that you were back on Exante, I was like: Jas, you can do it too! Kick back into gear.

We need to believe that we can do it!

So glad you're back Lis!
You inspired me to get back into it.
When you tweeted me that you were back on Exante, I was like: Jas, you can do it too! Kick back into gear.

We need to believe that we can do it!
That's fab news! Welcome back to you too then :D

You're right, we just need to believe in ourselves, just need the willpower!

My new camera arrived today so I'm going to take some before photos once it's charged.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes xx

How are you today fmbb? Welcome back sparkling fairy.

Charity is always good at these times lol. Dont eat it youll regret it.

Aw its lovely to see you back! Good luck with your restart!

Good to see you back although Im no longer on Exante. Still around though, kind of like a bad smell, lol.

Good luck with the restart!

Just gave the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred another go and lasted just over 9 minutes. I've always thought about what it would be like to go on the Biggest Loser, but if that's the kind of pain she can put on you through a DVD imagine what she can do when she's in your face!

I did that one too! I lasted for the whole thing with two 5-second breaks. But I had to go down the stairs on my butt, because my legs were too wobbly.
I gained even more respect for the people on The Biggest Loser

Back