Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

If you stick with that dvd, you will see amazing results.... trust me...
But yes she is quite scary!

yep i did 15 days whilst doing exante but found it made me too hungry so will wait til ive finished,

I'm doing cd, so yes it is, drink plenty though...

Well, I slipped on Friday and decided I would restart on Monday :(

Because of how much I struggled to restart previously, when I restarted this time I decided to do WS like some had suggested. I thought being able to have just 1 meal a day would help, but it made me want more and actually made me feel quite low.

Anyway I'm still set for a loss tomorrow. Even if I haven't stuck to this perfectly, I have lost some weight, and that's what it's all about after all, right?

well done on the loss.

hows it going mrs mcbb?

Well done on the weight loss... that's fab.

dont worry hun you havnt failed just get back on tomorrow thats when you really wanted to start anyway and join us tomorrow, dont worry it is really hard just get back on the wagon. and remember the failure is the one who gives up trying. youll be fine tomorrow just keep busy and focused. nite.

Hey hun,
You can do this. Rememer that this Is your diary to write down everything.. even if they are not so positive... express what is going on and allow others to help you and support you...

Tfr diets are tough, and I've not met anyone who is not tempted and done the worst... I've read many diaries and met many people who don't do so well, but they pick themselves up, dust themselves off and say I will respect my body and I will do this..

I know you have this in you.. and I know you can do it!

hey you did not fail - failing is giving up and given you and me seem to be suckers for punishment and keep coming back we have not failed (imho) hope you are well and not beating yourself up to much - comeback to class you can pass

So this is it, my very last try. If I don't manage to stick to it this time I'm going to have to admit defeat and try something else.

So far I'm 100% for today and I've managed a 20 minute workout too. Fingers crossed that I can get back into like I did before Christmas.

I haven't had to chance to catch up on everyone's diary yet but I will try over the next couple of days, hopefully they will keep me from caving like they used to.

Just wanna say well done to Kes, you're doing amazing hun, pure inspiration xx

Lis x

Back