Fatty_no_mores pregnancy diary

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hi guys,

i found out i was preggers yesterday whoop whoop!

And am hugely over weight and promised myself i wouldnt be this weight when fell pregnant again but here we are.

So tomorrow i am back on sw.

trying to remember how it goes but gonna stick to red or greens so if people can just have a look for me please?

Breakfast - sw chips, beans and egg
Lunch - x2 bread, egg, mayo and roasted peppers
Dinner - quorn bolognaise.

hex cheese.

xxxxx

Congratulations FNM! How did you get on with weight watchers while you were doing that?

Back again diary for tomorrow.

Breakfast -
Sw chips
Beans
Egg

Lunch-
Homemade pasts sauce and cheese (hexa)

Dinner-
3 ww sausages. 0.5 each 1.5 syns
Hexa x2 cheese
BBQ beans
Potato
All made into a bake

Hex b - x2 alpen lights.

Last edited:
Sundays day - green

Breakfast - sw chips, beans and egg

Lunch - 71g x2 Hexb
Potatoes in fry light
Parsnips in fry light
Suede
Sweet potatoe
Veggies
X2 yorkshires - 8 syns?
Half pack of stuffing 6syns
Gravy chicken 4 syns (using a few from yesterday's allowance)

Last edited:
I never even did day 1 was told I wasn't allowed to diet and am 13 weeks now and 6kg heavier! I am getting so depressed!

I can't do it if I don't know the syn value. :(

How unfair is there a reason why? My midwife said I could still follow plan and I also agreed to be refered for a dietition whch I will see this week.

Awwww Hun I feel for u. X

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 4lb

Right gonna give this another whirl. I have gone from 111kg at 8 weeks to 116 kg at my 12 week scan.!!!!!

That's 17 stone 4 to 18 stone 2 so 12lb in a month! if I carry on this was I will be 24 stone at the end and I don't want that!

On my home scales this morning I am 17.12 so I will go by that for now.

So.......

Breakfast -
Porridge 28g (b) 14g sultanas (4syns) honey x2 tsp (3) banana cut into chunks

Lunch -
Jacket pot, tin of beans and 28g cheddar
Butter x2 tsp (4)

Dinner -
Prawns 113g (b) low fat soft cheese (???? Is this a hex?)
X4 tbsp chilli sauce (2) and spaghetti

Snacks fruit and muller lights.

Here goes!!!!!

Good luck!!

I think low fat soft cheese only a heb on green days. But syns aren't that bad from what I remember. Can have a look a bit later for you but i wouldn't worry too much on strictness of plan when ur carrying :) xxx

Thanks hun

If poss could u look up for hex b and syns if poss please would be really handy as its a really lovely meal and will prob have it more.

Basically I dry fry the prawns then add the soft cheese till it's melted with a dash of milk. Then the chilli and mix all round till it's like a sauce with prawns and serve on spaghetti it's really nice. My mouths watering at the thought mmmmm. X

I will have to fish me book out at about 3pm as just bout to leave or work now Hun but will
Look for u :) sounds yum! Cook me some lol x

So sorry hun only just got chance to
Reply not had time to search yet had bump photo shoot today and it took over 2 hours so I just got bk after not eatin for 11 hours n feel
Sick n
Tired :(

Xxx

Today's menu-

Breakfast -
Porridge 28g (b) 14g sultanas (4syns) honey x2 tsp (3) banana cut into chunks

Lunch -
Pasta and sauce with (a) cheese

Dinner -

Well I weighed in this morning and am 17.7 so have lost 5lbs although I hVe had a sickness and diaroeah bug and not eaten since Thursday lol. But hey it's off. X

Ah 5lbs is a great start! Im 7weeks pregnant and also overweight and tryin to lose a few lbs b4 I pile the pregnancy weight on!
Good luck x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-32.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 13.9 BMI-29.9 (19lb to go)

Fnm thts great gotta admit I fluctuate loads in pregnancy with a big loss then a little gain it's like my body then balances out but you have been unwell and also u been good tho just keep up what ur doin :) x

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Back