Fattynomores pregnancy and food diary. Please advise.

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hi guys.
Well I found out i was pregnant 2 weeks ago and am now 6 weeks gone so thought it was about time i got my head into healthy eating mode.
Since finding out i am pregnant i have put on half a stone (17.01 now) through people taking us out for treats or simply to celebrate. But I dont want to end up so fat I cant lift my baby!

So for todays menu:-

Green day -

x2 alpen bars (hexb)
Pasta and sauce
muller light
grapes
banana
apple
Quorn chicken stir fry.
Milk (hexa)

Hows that looking?

Hey hun, have you been back to class since? I think you are supposed to have extra HEa's when you are pregnant to give you enough calcium. Might be an idea to get that confirmed though x

thanks hun. No i havent been able to go back as the only times the classes are running is when i am at work. So i have no idea.
x

I will ask mine when I get back from holiday, see what she usually advises

I'm pretty sure you need extra healthy extras when you are pregnant, I don't see a breakfast in your food plan for today, other than that looks great, plenty of fruit and variety - the key to all diets heh? x

Hey there, just wanted to say congratulations on your news. Is this going to affect your wedding plans hun?

hiya
Only thing its affected is the not drinking lol.
Dress will be fine, called up the seamstress and apparently I have chosen the best dress to be 5 months pregnant in!

Sorry not updated. Been so tired not been giong online!
xx

Well the lack of alcohol will help with the weight. That's great news about the dress!

Back