Fav baby names??

I think Freya is a really pretty name :)

Girls - Charlie (I have always said I would call my first born this!) Hope and Kiera

Boys - Loved Jack for years but my brother called his jack a few months ago and my partner's sister's boy is also called jack!

I love Haston and Thomas :)

Boys names are harder to choose than girls I think!

I didnt have a girl but had loads of names ready if i did-Ella,Madelaine(maddy),Isobel,Rosie,
Grace,Millie,Lillie,Sofia,Phoebe.

i had a boy and called him-Louis but also liked-Francis,Lucas,Marcus,Christian.

I like Amelia and Max.

I think it's always a good idea to take into account what the initials will spell....... :confused:

I always felt sorry for Val Doonigan .... :eek:

I had a little girl 2 years ago and my shortlist of girls names was Molly, Sophie, Violet, Phoebe, Polly and Grace. She ended up being Sophie Scarlett, which suits her perfectly.

I really struggled with boys names and the best I could come up with was Joe!

I really love the name Scarlet, its very pretty.

I like a lot of Scottish and Irish names but my hubands surname is very Irish so not a lot names go with it.

I've always loved Julia, Elena and Anya, they're very European and timeless.

For boys I love, Max, Lucas, Michael and Bailey.

just thought id add my contribution:

girls = darcey or haley

boys = lennon, harry or mitchell

anya is the name of my CDC ! lol or former CDC as the case is now :)
I love celtic names :) something unusual :)

I like Olivia for a girl and Evan for a boy but DH isn't keen. Think we will just have to wait and see what we get & what he/she looks like then decide.

funny isn't it! :) When I was carrying my eldest we had a name picked for a girl and a boy before I was a couple of months! Figured no matter what they'd have their name. :)
I chose a name for my lost baby - just so it was no longer just a 'baby' to us. But don't want to even short list names yet, I think because my eldest is 10 and I know she'll be part of the process or want to be when she finds out. :)

My dh named my first and my eldest named the middle one so I think it's only fair I get to choose the name of this one, but doubt I'll get my own way lol.

congrats Kitteh - what are you leaning toward?

Lisa Marie - that sounds fair! :)

Hubby and I chose a short list together then chose from there together with our eldest, and have been making a short list with our eldest today :D. I know it's really early but we did the same with our eldest, had a boys name and a girls name, then it was simple when she was born! lol ;)

We are liking Logan for a boy and Holly or Beth for a girl at the moment.. although have a list of about 10 for each sex. :)
just realised my baby has moved up a notch on the ticker chart! lol

Well it was between Dylan Oliver, or Dylan William.. but after a lot of thought.. Dylan William is a bit of a tongue tie for some people.. and we looooove the name oliver.. so.. there it goes..

Really good site is www.nymbler.com
x x

great names :) I love oliver too :)

lol I can! :) I thought of hendrix I must admit, and even darwin ;) darwin isn't ruled out as yet! lol

you're gonna think i'm a nutter now, but I used to know Jimmy Paiges great uncle! :) he was a neighbour of mine and I used to cut his hedge for him - he was old and had a bad heart.

Hudson would make a great name! :) I love individual type names :) My eldest is Erin Eloise (can you guess the band ;) ). We were lucky with our adoptive daughter as she is called Adele :)

I'm a boring Jane.. lol there were loads of us around when I was a kid it was the 'trendy' name.. ;)
My hubby surprised me over Sian - it's welsh for Jane and we live in Wales now. :) I love the name and much prefer it to Jane but he said it would be lovely if it were a girl to be named after me without it being the same name :)

I had a little girl 2 years ago and my shortlist of girls names was Molly, Sophie, Violet, Phoebe, Polly and Grace. She ended up being Sophie Scarlett, which suits her perfectly.

I really struggled with boys names and the best I could come up with was Joe!

My little girl has just gone 2 and we chose a lot of the same names as you. She ended up being Mollie Grace :)

Ive had mine thought of for years too lol

Girls: Kadi-Leigh, Pheobe, Pheonix, Tallian.

Boys: Charlie, Freddy, Bobby, Franky, Tommy, Teddy, Oscar, Lorcan, Rio.

Charlie and Pheobe will be my 1st two names...Good job i want 6 kids lol :D

Back