fav chocolate

Standard bag of Maltesers (37g) is 9.5 syns, my favourite also. But recently, I've been enjoying those jumbo chocolate snack-a-jacks, 3 syns each. Does anyone know how many syns for a standard (whole) box of Mikados (white choc)? I've seen people synning them individually, but I'd like to be sure of the entire syn content, just incase I get them and can't stop myself!

The 39g box works out at 9.5 syns and the large box (cant remember the weight) worked out to be 17 syns. Doesnt matter which chocolate you eat :D

Are freddo's those really small things? Just read this and was going to get my last curly wurly but my DD has eaten it, not told me and even worse left the empty bag in the fridge:mad:

Yup, the teeny little frogs! It's such a nice feeling when you decapitate one... No guilt!

Purple ones are pure choc, yellow ones are caramel :) x

loads of ideas, thanks folks

The 39g box works out at 9.5 syns and the large box (cant remember the weight) worked out to be 17 syns. Doesnt matter which chocolate you eat :D

Great, thanks!

I am a swine for chocolate so I make sure it really IS a rare treat. However, the Kelloggs fibre plus bars are extremely good at sorting out a chocolate fix and are either 5.5 syns for the milk or 6 for the dark choc versions, are satisfying and could be used as a HexB thus syn free!

I am a swine for chocolate so I make sure it really IS a rare treat. However, the Kelloggs fibre plus bars are extremely good at sorting out a chocolate fix and are either 5.5 syns for the milk or 6 for the dark choc versions, are satisfying and could be used as a HexB thus syn free!

wonderful, dark chocolate version sounds great, I lurve dark chocolate :17729:

I lurve the dark choc fibre plus bars - they have almond in too!!
But im sooooooo craving a bar of galaxy:(

Like the idea of curly wurlys in the fridge!

I like the Green & Blacks 15g bars for only 4 syns. They are the ones from the multipack. Love the white chocolate one!

Back