Fave outfit

Janine 40

Helllloooooi peeps.

Yesterday was an awful day for me, don't ask why it just was and i felt like crying all day and eating the cupboards as well as the food in it!!

Anyway i did not give in (to the food or depression) and today when i got up i decided i would put on my fave outfit as it always makes me feel good.

The outfit is a little jumper dress (it was ten quid) that i wear with tights and boots and i always feel great in it.

Does anyone else have a little "pick yourself up" tip?

Also what is your favourite outfit and does it have the same effect?

Lots of love.

J. xx :D

Think mine have to be when I am dressed up for a night out.

I spent what feels like so long in boring clothes that I have a wardrobe full to bursting with new stuff for nights out & I love them!!

Don't have a fave as such, but they are no longer huge & black, they are in a variety of colours & actually fitting!!

I guess I always tend to feel better now in fitted clothes actually, bigger looser clothes actually make me feel bigger now????

Massive good on you for avoiding the binge too! x

my fave outfit at the mo is my brown boots, my straight leg jeans, my teal asymetric hem top, a chunky navy cardie and my brown satchel all topped off with a nice scarf and some chunky jewellery im waiting to find a nice military coat i like that isnt silly money to replace the one that is now too big then i can lose the cardie

I don't particularly have a fave outfit, but what makes me feel better is loud music, I'll listen to anything, from Abba, to Ian Brown.

Aw, hugs depression sucks, but well done you for not binging, I struggle with binge attacks I still give into them but not as severe now adays and some days pass without me resisting the tempation of comfort in food! I find writting out meal plans and looking recipes gets me buzzing :)
Fav clothes wise is anyway warm, it is f**king cold! :)

Congrats on not raiding the cupboards! At the min i like anything that covers me up still! I'm at the lost-some-weight-but-feel-kinda-poo-still phase! But i do have a pair of black trousers that make me look tall!

When I feel down, anxious or just plain worried. I love to walk , stop and look at the fabulous views and thank my lucky stars for what I have and not worry about what I don't have. I take my doggies and they soon have me laughing.

My favourite outfit is the French Connection jeans and sweater I got in the charity shop the other day. I feel slim in them and classy.

There is something about black leggings and knee high boots that I love :)
Also love the loud music...was just listening to some today from the 80's--brought back good memories. OH was surprised I knew all the lyrics...thanks to youtube for the song and lyrics added (TLC, StevieB, Expose, Salt and Pepper, Debbie Gibson to name a few).....

Awww, big hugs hun! It's horrible when you feel so down :( Congratulations on not raiding the cupboards though - that's an NSV right there!

At the moment my fave outfit is my knee high brown boots, black tights and a red jumper dress from Peacocks. I could get into this whole dress malarky, lol!

Personally though I'd second the loud music as a pick-me-up. Nothing better than prancing round the living room to some Bon Jovi or Queen! :D

xxx

Back