• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

favour to ask you guys!

Right i am going out on saturday for my birthday i have this outfit and my mum being mummsie says i look fine in it but i think i look a fat lump lol if i get a photo up tonight would you guys tell me the truth,,, i mean the truth :( as dont want to be embarrasing myself!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks becky will get pic up then post new thread once i get a pic done, have to take it myself so could be tricky lol

Will tell you,honestly. But my experince says if you dont feel right in it 100 people can tell nyou it looks good but we cant make you FEEL right !!:rolleyes:

pics are up xx

soolaboola

sisters of slim
truthfully you look fine,with the belt you have got a nice shape and the leggings make your legs look thin,i dont do belts but they suit you fine,its a nice young outfit go for it. angie x

I think you look very nice :) that dress, black or blue, looks great - you certainly don't look like a "fat lump" - more like a sexy curvacious woman! :D

I would go into more detail (from my male POV), but it might sound a little lewd for this site ;)

I think you look very nice :) that dress, black or blue, looks great - you certainly don't look like a "fat lump" - more like a sexy curvacious woman! :D

I would go into more detail (from my male POV), but it might sound a little lewd for this site ;)
Thanks guys, looks like this is what im wearing and umm pete lol thanks for the comments hun xxx :D we dont want you chucked off minimins for lewd comments hah a!

becky flirt pah! dont know the meaning of the word pmsl!!!

and no im not a slut lol im a professional :p

You look great hun, im loving the belt gives you a lovely shape and the legging look fab.xx

lol my legs and boobs n eyes! lol best features i have

jesus, you have a good pair of legs!!! I wish i could get away with leggings! I wont even wear jeans.... u look lovely hun, and no matter how self concious u feel, i few bevvies down your neck and u wont give a S*** lol

Have a great birthday hun xx

jesus, you have a good pair of legs!!! I wish i could get away with leggings! I wont even wear jeans.... u look lovely hun, and no matter how self concious u feel, i few bevvies down your neck and u wont give a S*** lol

Have a great birthday hun xx
Thanks hun xx