Favourite adverts.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by judimac, 25 November 2009.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

I just love the advert with the dog that's covered in mud coming into the pure white bedroom and rolling all over the bed!
    Mini likes this.
  2. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

The advert with the babies giggling...I love it. It worries me as never thought I'd have kids but it makes me broody :D

3. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

The red car and the blue car had a race ...
  4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Oo i do love that advert with the dog! :D lol

i like the advert - as sad and wrong as it is - Pablo, the drug mule. From the talk to frank adverts..

' can i borrow a tenner '

..' no, i'm a dog.' :D brilliance.
  5. avisk

avisk xx

Famous Grouse!! (go and look in the Christmas is coming thread - I'm not saying it all again!! :giggle:)
  6. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

Its an old one think it was for mcain oven chips and the little girl has to decide between daddy or chips - chips win!!
    Or the Mcdonalds advert where the little girl is asking akward questions to her dad about the birds and the bees so he distracts her with mcdonalds and she goes ' yes and then you can tell me all about it!' - think they all remind me of me and my dad and that's what I was like as a child :)
  7. Littleslimmingbee

oo oo and the haribo advert

''sign the fession!!''
  8. mommyB

mommyB love it

i love the advert for randoms,when the bloke says "hello monkey socks!!"

i also love the muddy dog in the white bedroom and of course compare the meerkat ( and yes i have actually been on compare the meekat.com and you really can compare meerkats !!) schimples !
  9. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

YES"!!! ''Alright sunshine''
  10. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Its got to be Nick in the launderette with his kit off, I might be getting old but nothing wrong with the memory Ahhhhhhhhh!
  11. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

LOL.....trust you to remember that CG, don't blame you though he was fit. X
  12. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Its got to be Nick in the launderette with his kit off, I might be getting old but nothing wrong with the memory Ahhhhhhhhh!

So the long term memory's ok then CG?;)
  13. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

14. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

I still love the meerkat ones for compare the market.
  15. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

...all red wants to do is stuff his face!

Hmm sounds like me! Lol. X
  16. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 Seriously !!!!!

i love the on about the 2 little boys having the adult conversation while the adults muck about and it ends with "someone forgot to go to the toilet" classic
  17. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Oh I detest this ad! The child is so rude I think it sends the wrong message to kids :mad:

My favourites are always the Irn Bru ones - not sure if you get these in England though. The ads are so good they made a film about them. Seeing how it's that time of year I'll go for the snowman ad

Snowman | IRN-BRU
  18. missmalibu

missmalibu Well-Known Member

the christmas coca cola ad, the cadburys dairy milk gorilla advert, and the old diet coke ad the new ones alright tho
  19. Littleslimmingbee

I totally agree, she is deffinatly rude, and (dont judge me) but she isn't the most attractive little girl to put on telly LOL.. My OH hates it, he thinks she looks evil!

i still cant help but laugh though, its like laughing when you hear someoens kid says omthing naughty for the first time, you cant help but laugh at the cheek! lol
  20. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

VERY FIT Donnie,

and the long term memory is ok Judi, just not as good as I would like, now if only I could remember what it was I wanted to do with him, or was it him doing it to me, cann't quite remember. Hummmmm!