Favourite A's & B's ?

My fav extra b is always 2 hifi light bars lol i buy 3 boxes every week :O does that make me sound really bad? lol

My fav extra b is always 2 hifi light bars lol i buy 3 boxes every week :O does that make me sound really bad? lol

not bad at all, I always buy loads of hifi bars, at least 2 boxes a week but sometimes 3 or even 4

That all sounds lush! lol! What's the chocolate philly like? It wasn't around when I was a SW member, is it a healthy extra then?

I love the choc philli, I buy the big pots and a quarter of it is 6 syns, unfortunately not a HEA though

I like porridge, I eat lots of alpens and such though too, but i almost always have milk for my hex a :)

i always have milk for my A's and mainly hi fi bars lemon are my fav's but now doing the plan from home so can't get them anymore :(

it's a shame sw don't sale them in the shops they would make a fortune! surprising really as ww sale their products and seem to be very popular.

Does anyone know of a recipe where you could make your own hi fi bars to use as a B ??

i always have milk for my A's and mainly hi fi bars lemon are my fav's but now doing the plan from home so can't get them anymore :(

it's a shame sw don't sale them in the shops they would make a fortune! surprising really as ww sale their products and seem to be very popular.

Does anyone know of a recipe where you could make your own hi fi bars to use as a B ??

I agree with you, I think they are missing a trick. The lemon bars and the choc orange were my fav, i miss them!

I don't quite get why they don't sell them in the shops, they could sell them for more in the shops then they do in group as well, same as the scan bran and magazines. That way people would be buying them in the shops because they are nice and people in group would still feel like they're getting a good deal.

I don't like tea so i dont use milk, so my HEA's always on cheese either 3 babybel light or laughing cow lights, just discoverd you can have 2 kerry lowlow mature cheddar slices. HEB is usually kelloggs fibre plus (I stocked up bbut running low now. Booo) or the peanut hifi bar. Other really nice HEB is asda wholemeal pitta, or weight watchers petit pans. Ive also just discovered you can have 4 bear fruit yoyo's as a HEB

my favourite HEB's are the Alpen Lights, yummy. HEA I normally use milk, but may get some low low cheese slices as love cheese, yummy....

The new rocky road hi fi bars are amaaaazing so chocolatey!!!!!
They are REALLY nice, wish I'd bought more than one box... I like the peanut delux one as well but haven't tried the lemon one will have to be next on my list.

A tip from my group is to put the chocolate and fudge hi if lights in the fridge, makes them last longer and a bit more chewy!

I don't like tea so i dont use milk, so my HEA's always on cheese either 3 babybel light or laughing cow lights, just discoverd you can have 2 kerry lowlow mature cheddar slices. HEB is usually kelloggs fibre plus (I stocked up bbut running low now. Booo) or the peanut hifi bar. Other really nice HEB is asda wholemeal pitta, or weight watchers petit pans. Ive also just discovered you can have 4 bear fruit yoyo's as a HEB

Have your yoyo bears been delivered yet? Really looking forward to trying mine. Really hope I loose or maintain this week and then I can start having to HEB's to try and maintain.

The new rocky road hi fi bars are amaaaazing so chocolatey!!!!!

Really hope we have these in group today as I can't wait to try them

scarp that, mine have just come to the door now :D

really have to maintain tonight so I can try them AND the rocky road hifi's....although I suppose if not I can have 1 of each since they're both 2 for a HEB

The yoyo bears are here and I like them :)

I had one yesterday as well, I like them too. Will be great on the days I'm not feeling too hungry but need to have a HEB or when I fancy something sweet but don't want a cereal bar. My problem now is I have so many things in which are 2 for a HEB that I'm wanting to split all my HEB's in half so I can have a bit of everything :p

Well you can have 4 yoyos for a HEB so I usually have 2 and an alpen light or hifi light to make up the full HEB tweeking I know but still working :)

Well you can have 4 yoyos for a HEB so I usually have 2 and an alpen light or hifi light to make up the full HEB tweeking I know but still working :)

I've been splitting them, its not actually tweeking to be fair, slimming world do say as long as its a HEX that you can split in half your okay to split them

The new rocky road hi fi light bars... gorgeous! I am also quite fond of crispbreads and philli light, I love cheese but most of my hea goes on milk for brews...and I am new to slimming world and dont want to wrap my head round red and green yet.

Loving the new rocky road bars. Another fave of mine is to use my bread for french toast/eggy bread.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back