Favourite A's & B's ?

I get 2 of each because am pregnant :)

I use them on either 2 weetabix and skimmed milk
6 ryvita crackerbread wholemeal with red pepper and chilli (think its that) low low. (if i use my heb tho i syn them and maybe only have 3 with cheese on thicker).
2 rocky road hifi bars (my new favourite) or 2 alpen light choc fudge flavour.

For As- I like milkshakes: skimmed milk with chocolate nesquik (do have to count 3 syns but it's worth it! esp as don't like the taste of milk!)
& melted cheese- yum!

For Bs- toast, bread used for Free french toast, Rocky Road Hifis and weight watcher's petit pains!

xx

The new rocky road hi fi light bars... gorgeous! I am also quite fond of crispbreads and philli light, I love cheese but most of my hea goes on milk for brews...and I am new to slimming world and dont want to wrap my head round red and green yet.

I'm still working out red days too but green days are incredibly easy! Basically eat freely from foods that don't contain fish/meat/poultry. Have 2 portions of healthy A- so you could have cheese as well as milk for your tea!! and then have 2 healthy extras: which can be the usual- e.g. wholemeal bread, hifis etc. or can be small portions of chicken, fish or lean meat!

xx

If you have a Green or Red day, you can have both as your HEa allowance because on these 2 plans you can have 1 or 2 HEa choices.
Cheese can also be used as HEb on a Green Day. . This effectively means that on a Green day you can be a right cheese head and actually have 4 lots as HEx :eek:

It's only on an Extra Easy day that you can only have one or the other (or 1/2 of each) because this plan only allows for 1 of each as HEx.

If you do want to syn it Milk is: -

whole = 1 syn / 2 level tbsp (18.5 / 568 ml),
semi = 0.5 syn / 2 level tbsp (13 syn / 568 ml),
Skimmed = 0.5 syn / 3 level tbsp (9 syn / 568 ml)

I actually do this all the time. Im a veggie so cheese is my main HE choice for A and B... cant believe you can eat so much cheese and no syns, the weight keeps coming off :D

Not made to measure said:
I actually do this all the time. Im a veggie so cheese is my main HE choice for A and B... cant believe you can eat so much cheese and no syns, the weight keeps coming off :D

I might try a green day and syn some crisp breads....can pig out on lots of cheese then...I do wish Wensleydale (my favourite) could be a HEb x

I might try a green day and syn some crisp breads....can pig out on lots of cheese then...I do wish Wensleydale (my favourite) could be a HEb x

Is it not? That's harsh. My fave is wensleydale with cranberries but only have it at xmas. It's too yummy to leave lyring round all year round haha x

Hi Fi Bars

Hi,

I am a newcomer to SW, but i go to class why dont I buy them for you and send them on to you?

Let me know what you think? At the end of the day as long as youre prepared to pay the postage i'll send them to you.

Thanks

Annalisa xxxx

Back