Favourite Blender??

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
I'm on the look out for one....preferably hand blender that can crush ice like nobodys business. Any recommendations? I like my shakes thick like McDonalds ones :) x

I swear by the Magic Bullet.... the bonus being you blend straight into the cup you drink from so minimal washing up. You would need to see it to understand how it works. You can pick them up on Ebay new for around £40. They crush ice totally, as I have my shakes like MacDonalds thick shakes too.

I swear by the Magic Bullet.... the bonus being you blend straight into the cup you drink from so minimal washing up. You would need to see it to understand how it works. You can pick them up on Ebay new for around £40. They crush ice totally, as I have my shakes like MacDonalds thick shakes too.

Thank you, will check it out!! x

The other thing to look for is wattage. Some of the cheaper stick handblenders out there only have 200W of power - that's not going to be enough to crush ice, or at least, not for long... ;) So you need something with a bit more umph - 600W is ideal. I have a 600W Braun handblender that's been a faithful Cambridge friend for some time.

Our blender went bang last night so picked one up from Sainsbury's for half price.

We have the jug type as DH is on SS too and we make both shakes together when we are both home.

Good chance for a bargain out there x

kitchen aid jug blender is amazing but pricey! my sis got one cheaper off ebay though. they crush ice and make super thick shakes

Back