favourite dukan meal

CHRISR

Gold Member
Just thinking about what to have tomorrow for sunday lunch its nearly always our fav of roast dinner. In the week its something fairly quick e.g cottage pie, meatballs, fishpie etc

Whats your fav dukan meal? :)

Cioppino - (or to u and me - seafood in a tomato based sauce)

It's what we are having for tea tonight - for OH with a large chunk of bread. For me with butternut squash wedges to help mop up the sauce :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ours is mince cooked in thyme, mint, cinnamon, basil and cumin with onions mushrooms tinned tomatoes aubergine and butternut squash. Its VERY filling and tasty and we have it every week. Tastes very similar to a mussaka.

One of my favourites (after Chris R Fish Pie) for a PP day is chicken thighs with garlic/chilli and rolled in oatbran, baked till crispy and served with Dukan BBQ sauce. x

Elisheba said:
OAT BRAN MUFFINS ( sorry for the caps. I really love them<)

Ive made 3 or 4 batches now and still cant get them right!! Whats ur secret??

Ive been so unsuccessful with them that they ALWAYS end up in the bin :(

Elisheba, what is your recipe?

muffins & quark icing :D

a new one is the salmon in mustardy celeriac mash from the recipe section.... it was delish and my first time eating spinache so thats 2 new vegetables ive had this year lol

Waitrose opened not too far away from here - gorgeous range of different veg on offer including artichoke which I love but only had them from a tin.

ive also started eating mustard... i used to hate mustard but ive found i actually like the taste of wholegrain LOL

I bought aubergine in lidl yesterday along with my celeriac so going to try that tommorrow maybe in lasagne for lunch

Not a meal but I can't get enough of mousses these days!

Elisheba, what is your recipe?

I think it's the silicon muffin cups that I use.
My muffins are perfect every time since I got those.

I use the well known ingredients:

2 tablespoons of oat bran
1 tablespoon of wheat bran
1 teaspoon of reduced fat, no sugar added cocoa powder (when I want to spoil myself)
1 egg
1 tablespoon of 0% yogurt
1 tablespoon of fromage frais 0%

+ baking powder, cinnamon, stevia

This Recipe is very similar to the bread! Do you bake or microwave it? How many do you get?

I made dukan pizza yesterday- needs some tweaking but was worth a shot!

did you use a bread recipe for the base ?

Yeah just poured the bread recipe onto a plate and microwaved for 5 mins. In hindsight would have been better with something with a lip! Then grilled till crispy and covered in tomato purée and cottage cheese! Would love cheese that melts!

Back