Favourite flavour of options?

Bernadette and mum

I just tried the hazelnut options tonight and it was DELICIOUS! My favourite at the moment I think. :rolleyes:

Can't belive they're only 2 syns, what's your favourite options flavour?
Or low syn hot chocolate?

My fave at the moment is Cherry Indulgence - that's because I can't find the Go Bananas anywhere :(
They're generally only out for a short time every now & again, so i usually buy a whole box or two when I find them.
I've got jars of the Banoffee, Turkish Delight, White choc but only use them when the Cherry (or Banana when avail) has all gone.

Defiantly the mint madness, tastes like after 8 mints. I have mine topped with the sugar free marshmallows from sainsburys. Works out at 3 syns for the whole thing, its fantastic I have one nearly every night

I don't like any of the Options ones as I find them too watery. I do really like the Highlights Dark Chocolate one though and it came out top in the SW taste test a while back :)

Are the Deluxe Options more syns. I am aware the ones in the traditional packing like white choc, vanilla and belgian choc (all yum) are 2 syns each, but I'm talking to choc brownie, banoffee and fudge? I'm guessing 3 syns?

I don't like any of the Options ones as I find them too watery. I do really like the Highlights Dark Chocolate one though and it came out top in the SW taste test a while back :)

I can't drink them without a dash of milk in. I mix it to a paste before adding the hot water. It makes all the difference honestly. Couldn't drink them without it. (just same as you would put in tea/coffee)

To be honest I find the highlights ones more watery than options. Options tastes more chocolatey

Skulldilocks it depends what cals are written on it, if they're still 38 cals a sachet then they're e syns just work it out as 1 syn per 20 cals. I tried the choc brownie one bleurgh was awful lol

Have u tried the new vanilla options? I found them in tescos today. Was lovely. I also tried the new ginger one and that was awful.

Banana is my fave but they don't do it anymore. Behind that either coconut or ginger.

I always have an options if I have a HEa over on green/red. Nothing like a good hot choc made with all milk.

Have u tried the new vanilla options? I found them in tescos today. Was lovely. I also tried the new ginger one and that was awful.

vanilla! Must try, I love vanilla. Though if our tesco is anything like it usually is it will be some time in 2015 we get them.

Caramel is delicious, I always make mine with 1/2 hexa of milk and use a milk frother to make it all thick and creamy. If I'm making a quark cheesecake I use the Belgium choc one :)

I love options drinks feel so indulgent. My favs are white chocolate ( like drinking milkybar if you add some milk), coconut, Hazelnut and Vanilla. I didn't know Hazelnut is only 1.5syns, is that the only one that's lower?
Will be adding these to my shopping list for tomorrow

Are the Deluxe Options more syns. I am aware the ones in the traditional packing like white choc, vanilla and belgian choc (all yum) are 2 syns each, but I'm talking to choc brownie, banoffee and fudge? I'm guessing 3 syns?

yes you're right, think they're 60cals so 3 syns x

hahhaha ally89, my tescos is rubbish too but they do have the lovely vanilla options so there's hope!:)

oh what's the quark cheesecake like cazran25? I looooove cheesecake!

I mix half a pot of quark with a sachet of Belgium choc options then spread over 2 melted aldi harvest morn choc & orange bars. Only 2 syns if you use the bars as a hexb but I could eat the quark mixture on It's own It's so yummy!

I love options drinks feel so indulgent. My favs are white chocolate ( like drinking milkybar if you add some milk), coconut, Hazelnut and Vanilla. I didn't know Hazelnut is only 1.5syns, is that the only one that's lower?
Will be adding these to my shopping list for tomorrow

The coconut one is 1.5 as well and I think at least one other but can't remember which one

Back