Favourite flavours

GlitterBabe

Hi I'm new to this site and haven't actually started CD yet, I am going on holiday next week but am seeing my CDC before I go to stock up so I have it ready for when I get back.
I was wondering what flavours are the best ones to get, I do have quite a sweet tooth.

hey there and welcome to minis and cd,
i like the strawberry the best so i stick to them mostly and the chocolate tetras they are ok too.
the one thing ive learnt is that if it says its strawberry/vanilla/toffee then thats exactly what it tastes like so just go for what flavour you would normally like in other things.
best of luck to you,post often and drink as much water as you can,
elaine x

I have a sweet tooth too!
That's why I love this diet, cause I have milkshakes and chocolate bars and lose weight :p

I like strawberry, chocolate and fruits of the forest, and butterscotch is ok.
I don't like vanilla but my CDC only gets the lactose free vanilla, the normal vanilla may be nicer.

I'd advise getting one of everything in your first week - even things you don't think you'll like, cause sometimes they end up being your favourites! :)

I mainly like the chocolate tetras and the choc mint shakes. I used to LOVE the strawberry ones but have gone off them a little. I agree with what Jennikay says, try things that initially you think that you might not like and you might be surprised! I thought that I would hate the Fruits of the Forest one but I tried it this week and I really liked it! Good luck on your journay xx

Back