favourite foods! And their points?

I have bowl of red and green grapes, melon and strawberrys with a muller light on and I then half a curly wirley and break all the choc off and mix it in then chop up the toffee and chuck on top.....only 2.5 points!

my favourite snacks atm are mini milks 0.5pts, pink n whites 0.5pts for one or 1.5 for two, muller lights 1.5pts, morrisons mini breadsticks 0.5pts for 12 with extra light phili or marmite, pears, apples, carrot sticks, i eat a lot of salad too xx

Ooo, I love skinny cow ice creams. The honeycomb one is 4 points and so worth it. My other treat is perle de lait coconut yogurt which is 5 points and totally worth every single point too! I love eating lots of fruits as treats which are often point free so I like to indulge in the other pointy treats now and again :)

I have bowl of red and green grapes, melon and strawberrys with a muller light on and I then half a curly wirley and break all the choc off and mix it in then chop up the toffee and chuck on top.....only 2.5 points!

Ooh, sounds yummy! Will have to give it a try :)

I'm a big fan of frozen grapes, they're like little bits of ice lolly but not as pointy! I wash and split them into bagged portions before I freeze them, then I've got a yummy sweet treat to hand for only 1pt per 100g (unfrozen weight).

Back