Favourite Foods

Now, let's try to say only our HEALTHY favourite foods, otherwise I'll have bad cravings, hehe.

strawberries are lovely :)

mushrooms

Lol where do you normally keep it then...? Not the fridge x

I usually use cucumbers in stir-frys, soups and other cooked dishes, I may try it on salads too ;)

Tomatoes

Home-made scones with butter and blackberry & apple jam... MMmmmmnnn

They have to be in the healthy category!!:D

Mary
xx

I thought everyone had it with salad ! X

Maybe it varies from place to place (I'm in Portugal). Where I live people uses it mostly on soups ans stir-frys, but i'm willing to give it a try on a salad;)

Home-made scones with butter and blackberry & apple jam... MMmmmmnnn

They have to be in the healthy category!!:D

Mary
xx

Well, It can be healthy;)
Home made scone with whole flour (not the white thing) and homemade blackberry and apple jam (with brown instead of white sugar) sounds like a healthy breakfast to me :)
To be perfect add an herbal tea:p

x

Aline said:
Maybe it varies from place to place (I'm in Portugal). Where I live people uses it mostly on soups ans stir-frys, but i'm willing to give it a try on a salad;)

Home made scone with whole flour (not the white thing) and homemade blackberry and apple jam (with brown instead of white sugar) sounds like a healthy breakfast to me :)

x

Trust me I would gain a stone just looking at one x

x

Ahhh Aline, if only I had made them that way I wouldn't be where I am now;):D... I do like a nice cup of herbal tea though!!:)

Mary
xx

Mary, herbal tea is really confy and usually it's almost zero calories;)

Other healthy favourite food of mine: homemade applesauce :D (cook apples without skins until they're really soft and mushy, then add a bit of cinnamon, if needed also a tiny bit of brown sugar)

x

Soya Beans!!!! My favourite veggie ever, French onion soup, cheese (anything strong-tasting), liquorice, a cream tea after a looooong walk :)

Rosemary Shanahan said:
Soya Beans!!!! My favourite veggie ever, French onion soup, cheese (anything strong-tasting), liquorice, a cream tea after a looooong walk :)

A cream tea ... Anytime ! X

Favourite healthy food: Cabbage! And I used to hate it for years. Funny how our tastes change.

Favoruite non healthy: Chicken/Prawn Passanda

Back