Favourite free speed food

Thanks eye :) Is that the same for the pickled kind in a jar too? I am eating butternut squash most days too just discovered what it is like mashed an omg it's lush :)

I would imagine so , the pickled is no different really other than the vinegar i do know my friends husbands peepee goes red though when he eats the one in vinegar. Your big jobs will be red as well haha. Thanks for tip about butternut squash I bought 2 this week was wondering what to do with them.

I would imagine so , the pickled is no different really other than the vinegar i do know my friends husbands peepee goes red though when he eats the one in vinegar. Your big jobs will be red as well haha. Thanks for tip about butternut squash I bought 2 this week was wondering what to do with them.

you can peel and chop your squash, put in some whole garlic cloves and red onion wedges and roast! squeeze the garlic out of the skin when cooked and its yummy. you can mash it all up together or eat it as roasted veggies/chunks. be warned the garlic may burn quicker than the squash cooks tho (thats when i add goats cheeses and coriander to mash it up). I add red chilli to it and leeks which are lovely, but again they burn quicker so dont need as much time roasting (add them in later)

or you can zuzz it up to make a soup all yummy yummy. make sure you season well

My parents do their own homemade pickled beetroot and I used to live on it as a kid but not so keen these days, prefer the fresh variety or the vacuum packed ones already cooked.

My favourite way of doing beetroot is to use golf ball sized ones (or chop bigger ones down to chunks), wrapped in foil with whole peeled garlic cloves, lashings of black pepper, a handful of chopped oregano and olive oil (can be sub'd for frylight. Then roast until tender. Gorgeous!

I can definitely tell when I've eaten beetroot though! ;)

Thanks for the tips guys :) I can't get enough chicken either I don't know what it is I roasted one last night cut it in half to have today and tomorrow. Hubby had some of the breast for sandwiches and I munched the rest. I was hungry and had my tea earlier but I just had to eat it it's so yummy lol :)

Back