Favourite Meal ????

kittykat

Gold Member
Am inspired for ideas for meals What is your favourite breakfast lunch and dinner a typical WW day ???

i love feta light making a big salad chucking that on the top and and a big jacket potato.Thats one of my healthy favourites.If i wasnt dieting it would be junk lolx:)

My favourite breakfast to have is always several hundred cups of tea :) followed by a pint of Robinson's Fruit & Barley Tropical flavour, then:

a) a bowl of Nestle Oats & More Almond cereal with skimmed milk, and then if I'm still hungry, a couple of Laughing Cow light cheese triangles.

Or, b) 2 Weetabix with some kind of fruit - raspberries, blueberries, bananas, kiwi.

Or, c) a couple of slices of WW malted danish bread with two tsps of St Dalfour Mirabelle Plum preserve, and a banana.

Breakfast I usually have a special K bar although I've got some Alpen light bars now. If I'm especially hungry I love marite on toast or mushrooms and tinned tomatoes on toast with vinegar salt and pepper mmmmm and all you need to count is the toast!
Lunch I always have a ham, coleslaw and salad sarnie followed by a packet of quavers.
Got loads of lovely dinners that I enjoy, check out some of the quorn stuff, it's lovely and so low in points. To be honest I've not done anything out of my ww cookbook, I just have the usual stuff I had before like spag bol, roasts etc and point them.
Check out the favourite and new discoveries there's some great stuff on there and Andi posted cesear salad on there and I'm having that this week.
xx

Lol Sandy, me too! We are after all the quornstars aren't we :giggle:
xx

I love the Quorn dippers, with sweet chilli sauce. 8 dippers and sauce 4.5pts

Brekkie is 2 Oatibix with skimmed milk and dried apricots chopped up

Lunch is sometimes a salad or Carrot and Coriander soup from M & S 2 pts per half pot plus ryvita broken up into it (its just like bread)

Evenings vary, tonight I've had a 2 egg omlette with onions, mushrooms, a little cheese about 1oz for taste, with a salad, followed by a meringue and half fat icecream.

I do also make my own chicken tikka, but can't remember the points. Diced chicken breast marinaded overnight in fat free yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger (either fresh or dried), ground cumin, a little bit of chilli powder and some ground coriander. Grill on skewers and serve with salad (you could always add pitta bread if you have the points) Its very low (depending on the amount you eat) as the marinade is almost 0 pts when you consider its for all of the chicken!

Its quite difficult to be adventurous as I only have 17pts a day

Last edited:
I do also make my own chicken tikka, but can't remember the points. Diced chicken breast marinaded overnight in fat free yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger (either fresh or dried), ground cumin, a little bit of chilli powder and some ground coriander. Grill on skewers and serve with salad (you could always add pitta bread if you have the points) Its very low (depending on the amount you eat) as the marinade is almost 0 pts when you consider its for all of the chicken!

Its quite difficult to be adventurous as I only have 17pts a day

That sounds lovely Cheryl, may give that one a try :D
xx

It is delicious, and very healthy. Don't leave too much of the marinade on the chicken, just enough to coat it. It works with prawns too xxx

My favs are:-

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast with low low cheese spread with ham and an alpen bar (if still hungry) or a large 50g bowl of cereal and skimmed milk.

Lunch - a huge chicken salad with all the usual stuff with cheese, beetroot and apple and celery coleslaw or Subway - turkey and ham.

Dinner - Chicken Dippers and oven chips or Quorn cottage pie and veg or a big roast chicken dinner with 2 small roast potatoes and a yorkshire pudding and gravy. Meringue nest and strawberries and a squirt of low cream is yum. Mini milks are only 0.5 points and nice ending to a meal too.

Snacks - snack size crunchie, french fries crisps, curly whirly, malt loaf and flora light, alpen fruit and nut bar, tesco 30% less fat chocolate orange bar.

Im a total point nerd now. I wander around Tesco with my little calculator smiling at food if its low point and tutting and chucking it back on the shelf if its high lol.

Let us know your favourites. I really love to know what everyone is eating and experimenting with.

Ax

OOh subway how many points Andi ????

Back