favourite SW meals/ideas

broxi

ButtErFly
I'm sure this has been done before but I'll try again for new things.

Would be good to find out your fav easy meals or ideas for food to inspire me and others.

Here's what I've been enjoying this week - chicken broth - boil packet Savoury Rice with 6 Knorr stock pots, 6 large grated carrot, 3 sliced leeks,1 sliced carrots, diced sweet potato, diced 1/4 butternut squash, chopped onion, in big soup pot for 30 mins. At end add small tin drained sweetcorn, handful chopped parsley, lots of chopped chicken and drained tin of butter beans and continue to simmer for further 5 mins. Delicious! And all those superfree together!

Bet you had enough there to feed the UK ha ha! Good idea though, and pretty cheap I should think :)

broxi said:
I'm sure this has been done before but I'll try again for new things.

Would be good to find out your fav easy meals or ideas for food to inspire me and others.

Here's what I've been enjoying this week - chicken broth - boil packet Savoury Rice with 6 Knorr stock pots, 6 large grated carrot, 3 sliced leeks,1 sliced carrots, diced sweet potato, diced 1/4 butternut squash, chopped onion, in big soup pot for 30 mins. At end add small tin drained sweetcorn, handful chopped parsley, lots of chopped chicken and drained tin of butter beans and continue to simmer for further 5 mins. Delicious! And all those superfree together!

Hey hun, thanks for sharing the recipe - I'm always looking for new meal idea's :)
My favourite meal at the moment is the SW chicken tikka masala, we had it last Saturday with boiled rice and it was amazing! There was quite a bit leftover too, so we had it again tonight over a jacket potato.

I also love the Chicken noodle soup, we're having that tomorrow night. It's really easy to make and surprisingly very filling! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back