Faye's 'I MUST DO IT THIS TIME' Diary

Fifi 1984

I'm back on SW after a couple of months break, it's been a good break and I've enjoyed lots of rubbish food but now's the time to get back on track. Unfortunately I've put everything but 2lbs back on, having weighed myself last night - was a bit of a shock. Time to get myself back on track again! Going to look at things in a new way and do a lot more EE as previously was a real 'green day girl'...so, all help and advice would be great, I really want to do it this time. holiday in just over 3 weeks and I'd like to lose a little to make me feel a bit better about myself. Here's my first day on EE, hope it looks OK...

Tuesday 17/8

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEB)
ss milk (HEA)

Snack
big tub of pineapple

Lunch
cous cous with chopped up quorn sausage, baby corn, pepper and green beans

Snack
orange

Dinner
steak with roasted sweet potato, onion, courgette, tomatoes and pepper
tomato sauce - 2 syns

Wednesday 18 August

Just got out of an all morning meeting so lunch was not as planned, a little hungry but kept within SW for that which I'm pretty pleased with - the sandwiches looked good so I did well!

Today is meant to be EE but it's not really, looking at it, it's a green day, either way, all good if lacking slightly on the lunch front!

Food shopping tonight, can not wait to get all my SW bits in and get stuck into this.

Breakfast
quorn sausage and baked beans

Lunch
cheese from platter (HEA & HEB)
loads of melon, pineapple and berries from platter
cracker (3 syns)

Snack
more pineapple!
fresh coconut (6 syns)

Dinner
chickpea, spinach & sweet potato curry
rice
LF natural yogurt (I made the curry a bit spicey!)

Hitting the gym for a hard core work of X biking - killer!:eek:

Last edited:
Thursday, 19 August

My SW mojo is back :party0011: WOO HOO!

Aching after last night's X biking session, was a really hard one - may do again tonight and make it 3 in a week, either that or an hour in the gym, we'll see. Really want my first week back to be a good one and get 3 - 4lbs off, ready to be slimmer in time for my holiday in 3 weeks:character00238:

Here's today, another EE

Breakfast
'fried' egg
2 slices min w/m bread (HEB)
tomato sauce (1 syn)

Snack
apple
homemade biscuit (5 syns)

Lunch
SW keema rice (quorn mince, chickpeas, onion, curry powder)

Snack
pear
penguin bar (5.5 syns)

Dinner
beef and loads of vegetable stir fry (with a bit of ginger, garlic, chilli and soy sauce)
noodles

bottle of beer...tut tut (7 syns?)

1 hour at gym or X Biking, X Biking's a bit later tonight so depends if I really want to be down the gym till 9....thinking not, I'lls ee!

Have a good day!

Last edited:
Friday 20th August

Friday at last, yay!!:D

Computer's being fixed so won't have access to internet over the weekend, I'll make a note of everything and update on Monday.

Breakfast
1/2 can spaghetti on toast

Snack
apple

Lunch
veg and quorn stir fry with noodles - little oil as made by someone at work (4 syns)

Snack
shapers choc (5 syns) pear

Dinner
chicken wrapped in bacon with homemade spicy wedges and a big salad

Last edited:
Tuesday 24th August

Morning,

Weekend foodwise was OK....until we went for lunch at in-laws on Sun, on a diet, OH's mum knows this and she's VERY slim so obviously knows what's diet like food and what's not....she made a starter of cold fish - good, main was a chicken pie, sauce made with cream and lots of it, pastry and roast potatoes made with a WHOLE jar of goose fat...she gave me a massive portion and all the other women typical 'girl' portions, always does this, why? Does she like me fat??? Then she makes my favourite desert and again gives me a massive piece and all other women tiny portions...she tried to offload it onto me when we left as she'd apparently made it especially for me so that I could take home, no way. Is it just me or some people just out to sabotage someone's efforts??? Also, thinking about it, maybe weekend's food not so great, OH was cooking dinner for once on Friday, got home - he'd ordered an Indian, tsty but bad. Rant over, GRRR....:mad:

Today, a very good day - EE today!

Breakfast
bran flakes (HEB)
milk (HEA)
pear

Snack
baked chilli chickpeas - free I think

Lunch
pasta with grated courgette, garlic and bacon

Dinner
chicken wrapped in bacon
roast veg - sweet potato, pepper, onion, courgette
broccoli - just to up the old superfree for today!

X biking class tonight

Back