Fayre and square for dinner tonight... help me

Natnats

I am out for dinner tonight at a fayre and square pub. I am planning on having the steak salad which is on the 600 cals or less menu. It is served with crispy herb potatoes. I am on extra easy. So want to use my syns for the potatoes but unsure how to syn them. Looked on the website but cannot find anything. X

I am out for dinner tonight at a fayre and square pub. I am planning on having the steak salad which is on the 600 cals or less menu. It is served with crispy herb potatoes. I am on extra easy. So want to use my syns for the potatoes but unsure how to syn them. Looked on the website but cannot find anything. X

Have a look in the eating out sub forum, there is no doubt something in there that may help x

I don't know what syns the potatoes would be, sometimes the best options aren't on the low cal menu though. When I go to fayre and square I usually get either steak or mixed grill and just switch the chips for jacket potato (with the mixed grill I also have to give my boyfriend the sausage and onion rings) but then I have a syn free meal :) Actually half a syn as there's a fried egg as well.

Or if I feel like a treat I have the chicken with bacon BBQ sauce and cheese, again switching the chips for a jacket, I then count the cheese as a HEA and just a couple of syns for the BBQ sauce and any fat on the bacon.

I had steak and jacket just need to add syns for onion rings and mushrooms. Added a side salad to make it extra easy yummy xxx

Why not just swap them for a jacket spud

Back