Fdd up with people telling me i will pur it cack on!!

vicky34

Hi, been doing cd 100% ss for 6 weeks and lost over 30lb, got over 5 stone left to loose. When I tell people what diet I'm on they all say what a wast of time and i will just put it all back on, reLly getting me down and a liitle scared!

Hi Vicky, sorry your feeling down at the moment. I do know exactly how you feel. You really shouldn't listen to other's negativity!!! Regardless of what anyone says, if you're determined to keep this weight off the you will!!!! This is the last chance saloon for me as I've never been as heavy as i am now and no other diet is shock enough to my system to make me keep losing. Stick with it, it's difficult but you'll be the one with the smirk on your face when you're still a skinny min next year....then you can say "I told you so"!!!

Always here if you need a chat.

Lindseyxxx

Thanks so much, and your right the only person who can change me is me! I guess it's natural for people to doubt cd as the loss is so quick but I feel so positive this time. When the sun is shinning it's easy to keep busy but it's horrid today and just want comfort food. Hope your day goes well xx

I have my second WI tomorrow and i've had a few days this week when i've just felt so so low!! It's a very extreme diet but I think that ultimately it changes your relationship with food. Food is my comfort, savoury all the way. But I know that if I don't really dig in at this diet and stick to it 100% then i'm letting myself down hugely. I have three small children and when i'm making dinner for them at the moment any leftovers are sabotaged with fairy liquid lol, keeps me from being tempted!!! We'll get there, just going to be a case of grinning and bearing it. Hope that you have a lovely dayxxx

Ha ha no the feeling, just making a roast for my 3 kids and hubby, god the chickens smells good ....I will resist !

Back