Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

I did do it! Nothing!
Went to a beefeater pub at 9.30 for tea menu was shocking £15 for chicken salad (chicken and mixed leaves!) left!
Ordered a takeaway I wanted all things carbs but ordered grilled chicken breast and salad. We're going to have a bed picnic. He's got beer I've got water X

Great choices! Well done!

Going great Emma, keep at it :)

Thanks!
They had chips at the seaside today I wanted them but wasn't hungry at the time so managed to resist cos I thought what's the point in just having one or two?!

I'm not sure what we're doing for tea yet but will be good.

We're having all you can eat premier inn breakfast in the morning. I'm not going to eat pastries etc but plan on an omelette and bacon with fat cut off. Resisting the hash browns and doorstep toast may raise a problem lol

Hello
I am a newbie to exante and just having a nosey at your diary. How inspirational are you?
Enjoy your breakfast tomorrow. Start Witt the eggs and bacon, then you might find the toast and hash browns easier to resist

Twinmum I've NEVER been called an inspiration in my life, I'm actually near tears. What a lovely kind thing to say. Thank you so much.

That's the plan have a nice omelette first then bacon then IF I'm hungry then I'll treat myself to a hash brown. I've been so so good I know carbs isn't a good treat lol but I haven't drank or gone totally off plan last 2 days when I very easily could so if I have one I have one. X

Got a lettuce and cucumber pot from tesco with a hard boiled egg n put some chicken in. Could hardly eat any which is bizarre!

Curled up now he's drinking beer n I'm on water again x

You're doing brilliant Emma, what will power! X

Amazing will power, keep it up!

Thanks again, feels fab being able to tell you I've been good! Extra proud of myself considering the situation and the lack of sleep!

Friday was up at 5.30am 7 hour drive and didn't get to bed till midnight then Saturday was up at 7 and sleep last night at 11.30 then up again at 7 this morning, 7 hour drive later.
This may be normal to you that have kids but it's not normal to me!

Breakfast buffet is calling my name! X

Confessional!
I ate an omelette and 2 pieces of bacon (no fat)
I also had a corner of has brown and a taste of sausage. I think that's pretty good going. I had a taste and that was it and I was really full quickly so didn't even eat all of O & B.
Just had tea n no juice or smoothies.

Old me a breakfast buffet would have been several courses!
Feeling really emotional this morning and randomly started crying but pulled myself together now X

Well done. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast. Where are you this weekend?

That's not bad going Emma, considering all the temptations over the weekend :)

The only naughty bit is the 2 tastes isn't it?
If I've missed something please someone tell me!

I'm feeling proud of myself.
We're in the car now so let's see so strong I can be over next 6 ish hours n service station food xx

Well done. It's not easy being faced by all that food.

Hope you made it safe with no service station food! X

Yup I'm doing well! He got a Thai chicken curry with rice n noodles I tried some chicken but I don't even like it so no issue there.

I haven't had anything since breakfast but not hungry. I'll be home at 8pm so will have a shake then. He's trying to convince me to get a Chinese as I've been so good all weekend but I'm really not bothered. X

Tell him to stop trying to persuade you!!
You've done so well. I have a day off next weekend for a wedding and I dread to think how it will go!

Back