Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

I think I buy them cos they fit but I don't actually like them or fit isn't really the correct word more I can get them on so o don't wear them!

I'm tempted to just charity the lot as its quite purging but there's suits and work stuff so don't really want to I'm sure that sounds like I'm a total Scrooge but I need the money lol x

I'm still in the same size but have tons of smaller stuff to work my way through. Going to have 2 dresses cut up and made into skirts too.

That's a great idea making other things MrsN!
I know what you mean Emma for years I've bought clothes that hide my figure it must be 10 years since I bought something I actually like x

Great loss Emma :)

I have clothes in my wardrobe that span 20 to 10. And yes, clothes still with their labels on. I haven't gone through my wardrobe yet but I know that there is stuff in there that even when they get to fitting me I wont actually want to wear :rolleyes:

I think that some of the reasons we don't wear stuff that fits is that we don't like the actual fit on us and think that when we lose a bit of weight it will look better , I dunno :confused:

Blumming cinema again don't know what's going on we haven't been in a year lolx

I've got to get through next few days at work which are far from joyous but hey ho then little mix on Saturday. I've got no idea what to wear as one min I feel like I've lost weight and the next I feel bigger than before! I panic ordered a few things from boohoo last night as they're cheap but I'll prob try on and hate them lol. Nothing I have seems to fit properly

It's difficult as concert is at 6.30 but then we're going out after so needs to work for both.

Also were having a meal at 2 then snacks in the room before we go. I was just going to have chicken/fish veg and potatoes to take me out of ketosis but I'm worried now if that's all I'm
Going to have really that maybe I should have a pasta dish? X

That's a hard one, finding something to wear that will do for both. Hope something in the stuff you ordered works.

Carbs should take you out of ketosis - I think if it is just one dinner maybe a pasta dish?

Hope something from boohoo makes you look and feel fabulous.
Could you put some of your bigger clothes on local Facebook selling pages
Then you can get rid quicker and without having to post things out?

What about jeans and a nice top. Good for concert and afterwards.
Chicken and veg sounds good.
Are you drinking alcohol? As I think you'll come out of ketosis anyway.

Have a fab time on Saturday Emma - little mix are my guilty pleasure! I have the album in my car at the mo so I'm wel jel x

Yeah my guilty pleasure too!

The other girls are wearing dresses but I'm not sure about that when it'll be light when we go out lol.

Yes I'll be drinking so def need carbs to kick me out don't want a rerun of last time! I think I may go wild and have pasta then try not to have snacks in the room as don't want to do too much damage. Having vodka and diet lemonade so not too crazy there rather than usual cocktails. I really want to enjoy myself but am annoyed I won't get to the 2 stone goal on Tuesday but hey ho got to live too!

Local Facebook groups are a good idea only thing that puts me off is everyone on your friends list can then see you've posted an add and don't want to confirm my clothes size to the world lol x

image.jpeg

Just tried this for the first time... It was nice but that's it I wasn't wowed as I expected to be as if saved it for a treat. I don't think I'll get them again as they go too quickly shakes and biscuit type bars take longer and fill me up for longer.

image.jpeg

Also got this and had a cup but hasn't done anything yet... Someone on Instagram said they have to have 2 tea bags in it so may try that later. My tummy hurts when I prod it (sounds odd I know) but that's not normal so think I need to be cleared out (my gosh I'm sorry!)

I didn't buy any of the cookies as to me they are just something I would have with a cup of tea in the afternoon not a meal!

Is the tea something you need to drink everyday or something for it to work?

Oh my goodness! No I had one small cup at 5ish come 7 I can safely say I no longer have toilet issues!

Really! I'm might invest. Where's it from?

Really!!!!!!!!
Holland and Barrett £4 ish. Be at home is all I can advise! I had it in a tiny cup too not a full mug x

Excellent news Emma :D

Good to know the tea works for future reference.

My tummy feels lots better which is great.

Hope everyone has a great day x

So after my neighbour took my parcel in they've been out since 2pm till now (8.45) I've just tried on the dresses both size 16s and I think they look ok?? One of them is pretty clingy I'd need some quality suck ins if anyone can recommend as they'd been to be short ones not pants!

Ordering a 16 and it fitting is a fab feeling last few times I've ordered an 18 and a 20! Hopefully in another month - 2 months I'll be in the 14s and won't have to click on the plus size/curve section. I hate when you select dresses for example n there's millions n they look gorgeous then you filter to size 18/20 and suddenly they're all gone!

I swear by h&m breathe in shorts. They dont roll down, hold everything in and are cheap. Great news the dresses fit, im looking forward to the day i dont have to shop in curve ranges too.

Back