Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

I only had a few chips.
Oh my how can they freak you out?! They're amazing!

I think it is partly the combination of the ingredients and partly the vague memory of being in a takeaway on a night out and seeing people eat them out of the box with their hands whilst sat on the floor.

Lol it's chicken and cheese what more could you want? However after my taste I left the rest of the section id allocAted myself n just enjoyed the chicken yay me!

Today is the day little mix time I've got loads of outfits hanging up and just can't decide. In one minute I feel good and like I look nice in the new dress then the next I think it's not like I've lost 5 stone and I'm slim I'm still fat just because I've done well doesn't mean I'm where I want to be so should weight to wear such things till I'm smaller.
I've also got myself in a chew about this meal today I know I'm meant to have pasta as its only meal before drinking all night but it's creaking me out. It's crazy going out for food was something I enjoyed so much and now I'm terrified as I can't make good choices I have to be bad.

I'm sorry for the rambling . X

Where are you going for food?
If pasta is freaking you out then have something else so you don't hate every bite you eat.

I should love Parmos as I love each individual ingredient. You can take the girl out of Yorkshire but you can't take the Yorkshire out of the girl, it might be my mental way of resisting becoming a Teessider after living here for over a decade!

They don't do Parmo where I live. Where do you live?

I had one once in Middlesbrough, perhaps I was too drunk to remember it??
Is it chicken, flattened with some sort of cheese sauce, garlic and breadcrumbs??
That's how I remember it.

It's flattened chicken breast in breadcrumbs topped with bechamel sauce and the grated cheese and grilled.....

I hated them for years when I moved here (Darlington) from Harrogate despite liking all bits individually but now I love them! Umm lol

I might have chicken/fish with veg and potatoes that makes me feel more comfortable lol but I'll prob end up having salmon pasta as I've had that there for the last 10 years when we get to go to this place as its lush! Mwah ha ha

I love you all you're all so supportive and I appreciate you so much! X

View attachment 181232

Just tried this for the first time... It was nice but that's it I wasn't wowed as I expected to be as if saved it for a treat. I don't think I'll get them again as they go too quickly shakes and biscuit type bars take longer and fill me up for longer.

View attachment 181233

Also got this and had a cup but hasn't done anything yet... Someone on Instagram said they have to have 2 tea bags in it so may try that later. My tummy hurts when I prod it (sounds odd I know) but that's not normal so think I need to be cleared out (my gosh I'm sorry!)

I have been for some of this tea. I am not having a major issue but don't feel things are getting fully emptied. Need to pop back out later so guess I need to wait until I am in and can stay near the loo!

Have a great day and evening Emma! I'm so jealous I want to go. Enjoy your food and drink too x

Hey emma, hope you have a fab day. Stick to plain food if you can. Ive just been out for lunch and had chicken supreme with veg and chips followed by cheesecake and ice cream and have been ill since i got home. My stomach has lost the ability to deal with it! Have a raspberry vodka and soda or 2 for me :-D xx

Hope you had a fab night Emma, can't wait to hear all about it x

Hewoooo it's me...
So the full plan went out the window. I had potato skin starter (amazing) then salmon and prawn tagietelle I hardly ate any as was SO full and a piece of cheese garlic bread

We then had cocktails of cherry absolute vodka, diet pink lemonade and prosecco (also amazing)

We went to the concert and it was so good really good performance and we had so much fun! Drank white and and prosecco while out.

Woke up this morning and felt horrific! So so bad! I then decided I was going to have a takeaway tonight if I managed to survive that long however instead I went for Sunday dinner with my mum... Yes naughty as a had some mash y.pudding and gravy. But I had chicken with the skin off and veg.
Totally not used to eating tho I got full so quick didn't even manage to eat half of it. Really enjoyed it!

All in all I haven't eaten too bad and I really enjoyed everything I had and had a fabulous night out with 2 of my amazing friends which is just what I needed. As much as I'm suffering I feel happy. It was nice going out in my new dress and feeling nice I even had loads of photos taken on the girls phone which is usually a no no!

I haven't had breakfast but going to have a shake later on and back to normal routine of 3 pack tomorrow.

Sounds like a fab night and weekend Emma! I'm same with photos hate having any taken which is why was a massive thing for me to put one on my diary! Glad you wore you new dress im sure you looked fab, was your weight loss noticed? X

Sounds like you had a good time. And great you felt confident having your photo taken. I'm always worried they'll end up on social media before I've even got home. Hope you enjoyed your Sunday lunch, yummy!! Good luck with getting bk on track.

Glad you had a great time and hope you recover from the hangover soon

The girls didn't really comment directly just said I looked great in the new dress I didn't mind though cos I felt nice.

I know pictures are such a big thing and social media is a real worry cos then everyone sees them!

Urghhhh feel dreadful! X

Aww hope you feel better soon x

The hangover won.... I had a McDonald's
I now feel very sick I'm going to bed soon.

Back to plan tomorrow!

Draw a line under the weekend, today is a whole new Exante day! X

For me a hangover will always beat my willpower. I do way more damage the day after alcohol than I do by drinking itself

Back