Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Twin that totally made me lol! Dancing isn't possible either! But sooooon hopefully! X

Will resist the bacon this morning! Back on track day 1 done! X

Well done Emma, keep going! And the dress is even greater motivation - it won't be long before you are dancing around in it!

Day 2 done well resisted the bacon, had 2 shakes.... Now got to go to nandos for my baby brother in law to be (16) birthday! Can't not eat! Stressful X

Chicken and salad.
Good luck.

Why do so many social occasions feature food!?? Agree it is stressful!

I second the chicken with double salad - yum. Coke Zero on tap - awesome!
Enjoy

Hi ladies change of plan! Take away! Ordered plain chicken breast cooked on grill with lettuce and cucumber NO onion and NO pitta! Best I can do.

They all do involve food but it's a social event isn't it so features with most things otherwise what do you do?? Lol ridiculous I know! X

Very healthy - well done

Ahhhhh I ate the pitta!

Today was going ok but very stressful morning client crying and snotty email of some random perspective client. Then had an informal chat with another company that turned into a 2 hour interview with 2 directors but one had bought me a cake so I had to eat it it was only tiny but still frustrating!
Then had another appointment went to check on mum who's still poorly then got home at 8 had lunch shake and just made tea shake not even hungry and waaaaay behind on water! X

Yaaaaaay popped on scales this morning and I'm back to 15.6! So weight is off from the naughty weekend! X

That's fab news, well done! x

Hope it stays off!! I was going to have some BBQ and salad on Monday if weathers nice but now I don't want to! I need to try not to get weighed until Tuesday but think it may be difficult!

Next Saturday is the hen do number 1... So will be off plan then but going to be able to have breakfast product and lunch product then meal out with carbs ready for the booze then straight back on Sunday.

I'd love love love to imagine and hope and wish that I could be in 14s for it but that's a week tomorrow and 7lbs to lose so not a chance! But going to keep aiming for it!!!!

Sooo bf is at work till late (11) and housemat just gone out... This would normally mean a secret takeaway. Obviously I'm not going to. But then started thinking about the successful egg foo Young and was like ooooo I could have that lol.

Why oh why even when you're not hungry and you want to lose weight so much you're living on glorified dust at 600 cals a day do you still have these thoughts???!!

So I didn't order anything and the feeling past and I've only just remembered I've missed a shake so having a mint choc in bed :)

The good thing is definitely in our heads I really really hope it's not a constant battle. I was thinking earlier I started at for ease 17.7, I'm now at 15.7. My next goals

- get into 14s
- lose 3 stone (14.7)
- get into 13s!!!
- lose 4 stone (13.7)

This point seems sooooo far away but then I think I'm half way to that in 8 weeks which is amazing. Ive had 6 days in total off plan in all that time and some chicken salads but generally I'm quite pleased with myself.

After that I'd still like to lose another stone and be at 12.7 which is the lowest I can ever ever remember being, of course I didn't appreciate it at the time and thought i was HUGE!

My thoughts being when do I start moving up steps?
Will it all go back on?
Once I've gone up the steps do I then eat normally - albeit healthy/clean or do I do something like slimming world?

I know I've got a long way to go but it's these things that make me think so much! I cannot do this again but I accept I'm not a naturally thin person and I guess I'll have to monitor my weight my entire life x

Lol sorry for the essay!

Hello hope you're all having a good bank holiday so far. I turned down drinks today and had a chicken and king prawn egg foo yung with mum tonight before she goes on holiday I declined the rice and chips and meals I'd normally have. Feel proud I made a good choice. Going to miss her lots which is daft but were mega close I'm very lucky.

Going shopping with the other bride who's hen is this Saturday coming it's very out of the blue as we used to be best friends but don't really speak anymore apart from in group things so will see what that's like. Then just with the boy the rest of the day until I go make my grandas tea and super for later.

In absolute thoughtless anger I've just eaten 3 forkfuls of Thai green curry and rice... I don't even like it! And it was cold! Ridiculous!
Luckily I stopped myself before eating the full tub! Grrrr so annoyed!

I love Thai curry would have eaten it all! Hope you have a good day! X

Back