~ Fea's SW Food Diary ~

Fea

I always find keeping a diary of what I'm eating keeps me on track and as I tend to be online at least once a day I have no excuse to to record every bite!

Day 1, Monday

Brunch ~ Beef savoury rice (with a pinch of chilli powder)

Dinner ~ Smash and beans (with chilli flakes... can you see a trend here? :D)

Lol, what about your HeB's and HeA's Hun???
Are you eating enough fruit and veg too?

Hi Mrs V!

To be honest there's nothing in the house as we're due a shop :eek: - tomorrow, honest!

I'm going to have some chicken (HEXb) with rice or a jacket spud for tea. I may have some Nando's peri peri sauce with it.

I've got to pop to the local shop for onions, eggs and wholemeal bread just to get me through to our shop tomorrow.

I'm trying to find out more about "Extra Easy" and see if it will work for me.

Off to the shops now, I promise to get some fruit when I'm there :p

Oh my word, I've just had the best meal ever!

Day 1, Monday cont.

Tea ~ 2 slices of wholemeal bread - toasted (HEXb), Chicken breast (HEXb), shredded lettuce, onion and rice with Nando's peri peri sauce :drool: (3 syns).

I haven't had any snacks - yet - but on an evening is where it can fall apart for me so I got some fruit and muller lights from the shop as well as eggs as they, for me, are the ultimate free food.

Day 1, Monday cont.

Snacks ~ some slices of melon and a vanilla muller light.

To summarise, today I've had 2 HEXbs and 3 syns.

I don't tend to have HEXas but maybe I will start as now I've cut the alcohol out of my life midweek I may replace it with the odd cuppa.

Tomorrow I may try EE. We'll see...

Day 2 Tuesday

Breakfast ~ omlette (with jalapenos :drool: Am I weird?) and beans.

I've been contemplating EE, but not sure if this breakfast fits in with that?

Day 2 Tuesday cont.

Lunch ~ chicken on a bed of lettuce and onion with a jacket spud, topped off with a drizzle of nando's peri peri sauce - 2 syns. Lush!

I'm hoping this works with the breakfast I had as an EE day.

Back