Feather's "4 WEEK" challenge starts TODAY!!!!

i just make the decision not to eat. i know it sounds silly, but every time i have the compulsion to i decide to just remain still and not act on it. i had people come over for coffee today. because i couldn't go out to a restaurant they decided to come to me, ha. but brought two cakes, four types of biscuit, chocolate and then ordered pizza for tea. i thought i was going to die, but i didn't have anything. i had a mint choc shake and it was ok. i didn't die. i didn't collapse. i didn't cry, i didn't feel the need to kill anyone. and now i know that i don't need to do any of those things i'll be able to do it again, you know? plus i know i am going to a pizzeria for this hen night in a week, ha.

abz xx

Feathers ... yay!! lovely to see you back with us babes!

So is today your day 1? Its mine too! Ive messed about for long enough and I need to get my head down.

We both know how hard it will be and we both know the determination and willpower required! We need Abz's nerves of steel!!

Good luck sweetie!

xx

Jools :) i'm about to head out to a class called "Body 5" but wanted to let you know, that today is my first day :) So far i've had one Tetra and 3pts of water! How are you doing?

I just feel so nervous and scared that i'll fail again :( Negative thinking will make us fat,lol so, we have to say "this time we're going to do it!" ;) Good luck!!

abz :) i'll reply to you when i get back! Thanks for your message :)

Feathers,

Like you I'm nervous that I won't be able to do this, but on the other hand if we don't do it THIS time we're only prolonging the agony! 1 tetra and 3 pints of water is a great start to the day, as is going to the gym (you're a better woman than I am, there's no way I could manage the gym as well as this diet!).

New week, new start and all that :)

we can do it guys. nerves of steel? ha. i've been a wreck sometimes but haven't given into it. and i discovered that nothing bad happens to me when i don't, which makes it easier the next time...

if i didn't live with somebody who ate so much junk food i probably wouldn't have managed the last couple of days.

abz xx

abz :) how on earth do you manage to not act on that compulsion?? lol! I am sooo weak and give in waay too easily :(

You even had friends over and all that lovely food and you STILL remained strong!!! WOW! I am soo proud of ya!

How long have you been on this diet now abz? I know it's not long...

Hi sofa :)

I'm not actually going to the gym but i am trying to do fitness classes. I'm a bit nervous about combining the classes with this diet as i know i'll be burning calories and as i'm only on 415 will i be left feeling weak or faint?

I'm going to do them and see how i get on, see what my body tells me. I'm not sure but i think i read a thread somewhere about having to drink more water if your exerciseing during S/S?? I'd started roller skating and found myself wanting to eat and that's when i started to fail the diet.

How long have you been on this diet sofa and how are you getting on? :)

Didn't do good today but i strangely feel confident about tomorrow :) I've started up my "Blog" again and my friend said if i manage to stay on this diet for a week then she'll take me along to see my CDC next week for another supply!

I'm going to use my Blog diary every night again like i used to when i first started at 15/5. It really helped me to stay in control.

Jools?? i hope your still going strong girl ;) me start again tomorrow x x

:) GOOD MORNING ;)

I'm going to log my weight EVERY morning in this thread in the hope that it will help me stick to this diet!

Considering i was 12/5 last Friday, 12/10 this morning is a poor start :( as it means i've put 5lbs on,lol!

Step at a time, even if i have to come on here a few times a day for support and to log how i'm feeling etc :) I sound so weak and helpless don't i?lol, and it's only... 6'51am!!

Off to have my first pint of water ;) x x

Feathers, I did CD for 2 months last Autumn and didn't do very well at all. My head really wasn't in the right place and I ended up packing it in at the beginning of December. I did lose about 15lbs and put back 8lbs of that over the following 6 months, which could've been a hell of a lot worse!

So I re-started two weeks ago yesterday. I know I don't have the willpower for SS so I'm on 810 at the moment. Weekends are my big downfall as my husband works away and comes home on weekends so we normally have a takeaway or a meal out at some point.

I keep telling myself that this diet isn't forever, that if I stick to it, by Christmas I'll be wearer at least a size 14 (I'm an 18/20 right now) and I'll be able to have the odd treat.

How did the class go yesterday? I'm not really one for exercise if I'm honest. I did join a gym a few years ago but it had a super restaurant and outdoor pool to sit and sunbathe by.... needless to say, I didn't really get much fitter!

hey honey. good luck on the weighing. and if you've gained 5lbs over a short period of time it will vanish in the first week.

abz xx

Feathers I just read this thread after many distracted attempts. I can recognise many of those feelings/emotions/phases that you are going through, as I feel the same way.

How's it going?Take each day at atime. you will get there. Once you see your weight going down, that should give you a boost so continue posting it here. Looking forward to seeing your progress. (((HUGS))))

D

abz :) how are you doing?

How did the hen night go at the Pizzeria? Or have you actually been yet as it was a week ago you posted this? :)

I haven't had a proper weigh in since i was at WW 2wks ago, but i do hope to go to WW next Tuesday night and get weighed. I'm back on Cambridge s/s but only till next Friday when i go down to London.

Sofa :) how are you getting on with the 810 plan? I think weekends are the worst or most of us,lol! My worst time is when my husband comes home every 3wks - i guess i'm lucky it's every 3wks eh? ;)

To be honest i think a size 14 is a nice healthy size range to be in. I'm looking forward to it because i haven't been there for 10yrs!!!

The class was called Body Vive NOT Body 5,lol silly me! It was ok.... we use a ball, rope and mat and the music is great!

Ha!Ha!Ha! love the last bit of your message Sofa :) x x

DEvans :)

Thankyou for your kind message.

You always think your the only one that goes through these mad and sometimes painful emotions due to food. It's a comfort to know there are others out there like myself.

Well,i've been doing Cambridge s/s since Monday (30th June) and i'm just about at the end of day 3 :) I was 12/12 on Monday morning on my scales so i'll let you know what i am next Monday.

It really is a day at a time isn't it? Although, i sometimes feel it's more like an hour at a time :(

How are you doing? Well done on your 9lbs weight loss :):)

Hi Feathers

Day 4 here to and feeling pretty good. Not light headed any more and really trying with the water.

That's brill GotTheTShirt!!!! :) "SnAp" lol!

I'm sipping on my 4th pint of water while i wait for my Choc Tetra to defrost a bit! I struggle with water because (shamefully..) it's not something i drink out of choice :(

Let's keep going ;) x We're doing so well!!!!

FAILED!!

Week to go before i go down to London now but i'm not in a panic about my weight as i'm actually feeling better than i've done in a long time. Hopefully i'll get into those 14s though :)

I'm going to watch what i eat and carry on with my keep fit classes between now and Friday. Also, i want to go to WW on Tuesday night and get weighed as i haven't been for 2wks and i recieved a letter today from my leader,lol!

Wish me luck with being a "good girl" as far as food is concerned :)

Maybe i should log down what i'm eating in this thread over the next week?.... I guess it would be interesting if nothing else, maybe even a good laugh,lol! ;)

Back