Feb starters thread

Having thought about this a little more, I think we should see if we can find another 3 people, before actually starting a new team in the CD Teams thread. That way, we aren't preventing anyone from joining one of the current teams.

So I'll give it until Friday, to see if we can get 6 determined and reliable members. We're half way there already. :)

Count me into the team, need as much motivation as I can get!

I am on day 3 now and thankfully have had a manic morning at work so 4 pints of water down and a bowl of porridge and I haven't had time to think about food which is great - day 4 should be even easier!! Bring it on!! :D

Count me into the team, need as much motivation as I can get!

I am on day 3 now and thankfully have had a manic morning at work so 4 pints of water down and a bowl of porridge and I haven't had time to think about food which is great - day 4 should be even easier!! Bring it on!! :D

Hi Lizzylocket,

Sorry, I was away sorting out some old clothes. You are very much welcome to the Team, as I have been convinced that I should go ahead with it.

Well done so far and I am glad you are feeling so positive. Our goal weight is the same, so I look forward us helping each other to get there.

So that means just 2 more people before I officially announce us on the CD Teams thread. :)

Thanks Mat.

I did CD in 2007 and lost 4.5 stone which was amazing but have managed to put it all back on due to not following the correct stages.

I know this diet works so am determined to get to goal this time.

Having a team is a great idea and we can all support each other along the journey! :D

Oooooh nearly there. Im soo excited :D

and hello lizzylozket, welcome :) x

Thanks Mat.

I did CD in 2007 and lost 4.5 stone which was amazing but have managed to put it all back on due to not following the correct stages.

I know this diet works so am determined to get to goal this time.

Having a team is a great idea and we can all support each other along the journey! :D

I'm happy that you feel the diet is good enough to come back to, it makes us new starters believe even more in succeeding. I guess it is easy to put some or all of the wieght back on if we aren't careful. I've done it in the past with diets I have tried, but one of the reasons that CD appeals to me so much is taking a break from food. I feel it will give me time to re-programme my mind and be far more serious and sensible about my health in the future.

We'll get there. :D

Hey! I don't know about this team thing?? But I am going to start Cambridge on Wednesday and would love to join a thread for some support!!

Hiya shortiesmith!
Basically the teams are groups of 6 dieters. There are curretly 22 teams ( we are team 23) weight losses are calculated in the teams each week and 1 team is the biggest Loser.
You are more than welcome to be our 5th member if you like. Just means you have to report your weekly weigh in result to our team leader (MAT) each week.

Hey! I don't know about this team thing?? But I am going to start Cambridge on Wednesday and would love to join a thread for some support!!

Hi Shortiesmith,

Please feel free to use the thread as much as you like. It was started for the purpose of getting as many new starters to take part. The more people that get involved, the more help and support we can get from (or offer) each other. You can post as little or as much as you like.

The team is more for those who want to compete against other teams and take part in a constant challenge. All in the name of fun, of course. The only thing you have to make sure of is that you can get your weekly weigh-in results to me on time every week. You are welcome to join if that sounds like something you want to be part of.

Hi guys I started last Wednesday and I am still going strong! if it's not too late I'd love to join your thread and be your 6 member. :)

Welcome Frantastic I'll put you down as 5th member for now until Shortiesmith/ someone else makes up their mind for definite!

MAT
MISS_MALLOW
AUSSIERAQUEL
LIZZYLOCKET
FRANTASTIC

Hi guys I started last Wednesday and I am still going strong! if it's not too late I'd love to join your thread and be your 6 member. :)

Come on in, you are more than welcome. Glad to hear you are doing well. You are also now part of the team. :D

Hi everyone I started cd on ss two weeks tomorrow . I started at 13st 9 lb . I am 5ft 6 and would like to lose 4 stone.I lost 8lb in week 1 and i will get week 2 results tomorrow . I now live on a small island in scotland so I have left all my mates and family (apart from my husband and 4 boys behind ) So it would be nice to have the support of people in the same boat as me .

Quick as a dart me lol

Hi guys, I started last Monday...so 5 days early...but would love to join your team if this doesn't disqualify me?

MAT!! if you call Mat he'll come and sort it out lol

Back