Feb starters thread

Hi guys!:D
myself and another poster (Mat);) are both hoping to get started on the diet in a week or so.
We thought this thread might be a good idea for all the recent starters (any time in Feb) to post how we feel and generally just support each other.

Good luck everyone!
:cool:

Thanks for starting the thread Miss Mallow, I think this was a great idea. Hopefully we'll get more people on here soon enough, the more the merrier I say. Being at a similar stage we can all help each other through thick and thin shakes!! :8855:

So don’t be shy, join us. :grouphugg:

I am starting on Monday, would love to join in and get some support.....knowing it wont be easy!

Hi aussieraquel, I'm sure you will do great. In fact, you'll be starting before us, so we'll probably need your help and support. :)

Would it be nosey of me to ask what weight you are and what you want to lose? Also, which programme will you be starting?

Yea i think this thread is goin to help me alot.
with around 6 stone to lose i could be here for quite some time!lol

Hi All,
I started today (didnt really want it to be a New Years Resolution diet as they never work). I've had 2 of my shakes, choc orange and chocolate and they were ok. But I think next time I'll have porridge for breakfast so its a bit like a normal meal.
Good Luck everyone! :D

Oh cariffgirl your the leader in here then, none of the rest of us have started yet! lol... keep us updated about how your getting on.

Rubester welcome! you'll be ahead of us as well, good luck!

How much weight does everyone have to lose? x

Hi All,
I started today (didnt really want it to be a New Years Resolution diet as they never work). I've had 2 of my shakes, choc orange and chocolate and they were ok. But I think next time I'll have porridge for breakfast so its a bit like a normal meal.
Good Luck everyone! :D

Excellent. Totally agree about New Years resolutions. I think the porridge is a good idea. Maybe not every day, but like you say, at least it's a bit like a normal meal. I'm going to try it, as most people seem to like it. I think the shake flavours are a presonal preference, so I intend to try most of them and stick to what I like. I can't say I like the sound of the soups yet, but I might try a couple of them. Keep us updated and the best of luck to you. :D

Hi I would like to join your thread please.

I am starting SS tomorrow :D

Come on in. Everyone is welcome. The more people that take part in this thread, the better we can help each other.

Good luck tomorrow and be sure to let us all know your progress. :)

I noticed that mat lol.
Owell lets take it stone by stone!

Hi!

I started yesterday so not officially Feb but can I join anyway please?

This is my second time on CD and my head is in the right place and I'm ready to get to goal.

May need some support along the way though! :D

Hi all

This is my first post, starting CD SS tomorrow. I've never done anything like it before, so here's hoping!!

Nice to know there's somewhere to come when I need a kick up the bum.

:gen126:

Why is it that all I can think about tonight is having a ciggie, I stopped smoking 4 months ago!! My brains playing tricks on me and I haven't even started yet!

Best of Luck everyone

tracy xxxx

Hi i started the CD wednesday :D so i wanna join this threat too, thats if u will have me :p I have ALOT to lose and i am sorry but dont really want to tell you how much i weigh as i am very embarrassed :( i did the LL diet from Aug to Oct last year and lost 3stone but it just cost so much and i had to travel so far. So here i am on the CD diet loving it so much :) i was finding it hard the first few days but i seem to be getting better and feeling more positive :) I got a wii fit 2day and i am finding it so much fun, my whole body feels like i have done a good work out :) i hope my weigh in on wednesday is a good first weigh in :)xxxx

lizzylocket, kelly, mrs sully and tasha .... WELCOME ABOARD! lol

Your all a step ahead of myself so it'll be useful having you around.
Have you got much weight to lose?
x

Wow!! I shut my laptop down and went away to watch a movie. I come back and there are a whole bunch of new faces. Well, I say new, most of you have started already, or will do before me!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and wish everyone the best of luck and let's keep the thread going. Talk about anything and everything. We can all be here for each other, on top of the excellent support from everyone else on the forum.

Why is it that all I can think about tonight is having a ciggie, I stopped smoking 4 months ago!! My brains playing tricks on me and I haven't even started yet!

You stay away from those ciggies, you don't need them. I stopped smoking 10 years ago this month, so I'll be here to try make sure you don't start again. :copon:

Back