Feb starters thread

Hiya - I just started today - think this is a great idea - can I join in too?

Sure, the more the merrier. Well done for starting. If you don't mind sharing some details, you can add them to your profile. You can also follow the "Tutorials" link at the top to find out how to do some other cool stuff. :D

woo hoo!! starting sunday!!

Hi all!!

congrats to everyone that's already started and doing well. CD counsellor is dropping my stuff off sunday a.m, then have 12 days off work to get back into the flow! Planning on alot of early nights and restarting yoga.

Em, noticed you are in Brum - whereabouts? I'm in Shard end.:cry:

future?

What changes will you make when you are all slim?

I want- my hair cut into an elfin cut
will buy knee-high black boots
go back to alton towers
wear a bikini this summer
mmmmmmmmmm..........

still thinking

shelly:D

Hi All. Day 1 :)

Morning All.

Just sitting in front of the Sole Source porridge, and couldn't help but think of this site and want to ask, does anyone else think the stuff smells like baby rusks?!

I'm dreading tasting it hehe.

x

Morning All.

Just sitting in front of the Sole Source porridge, and couldn't help but think of this site and want to ask, does anyone else think the stuff smells like baby rusks?!

I'm dreading tasting it hehe.

x

I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard it tastes quite nice. I love rusks, so I don't mind. I think might have some porridge tomorrow morning. :D

Hi everyone i am starting on Wednesday. I am only 21 so abit worried, but coming on this site has been really helpful. The suport from your councellor is 1 thing but this is another! It's great! I will be visting alot. Good Luck everyone and well done to the ones who have already started! :party0011:

Does anyone know if there is any spaces on any teams?? Was part of a team before and really liked team motivation!

Had strawberry shake this morning so we're on the way to a smaller future!!

Hi LeanneF,

There's no need to be worried. I'm not sure how much you want to lose, but it's great that you are taking the necessary action to do something about it. I've been over weight since about your age and I am now 35!! :( So well done to you.

I agree about the site, it is wonderful. In a way, I personally feel it's better than the CDC's support, but obviously the CDC is still very important.

Wishing you the best with your diet and keep us updated with how you are doing. :)

Does anyone know if there is any spaces on any teams?? Was part of a team before and really liked team motivation!

Had strawberry shake this morning so we're on the way to a smaller future!!

I think Team 8 might still have a vacancy. I'm sure you'll get a reply soon enough on the Advertising Agency thread. ;)

I've had banana this morning. For some reason I didn't have high hopes for it, but it was actually quite nice. I can't believe how filling they are either. I might have to start having half of each one and having six "meals" per day.

Good luck for the day Mat, now on day 5 and although naughty i had a peek at my sclaes and i'm 9lbs down, true weigh in is on tues yay!!

Well done Leanne for getting started soon, thats one of the hardest parts and being 21 you have youth on your side, wish i had done it at 21. I'm 29 now and do not want to go into my 30's overweight as i've spent my 20's xx

Good luck for the day Mat, now on day 5 and although naughty i had a peek at my sclaes and i'm 9lbs down, true weigh in is on tues yay!!

Thanks Kirsty. You sneaky peeker!! :D Sounds like you are doing excellent, well done. keep it up and please make sure you let us know the result on Tuesday.

hello
i started yesterday on ss so i'd like to join in here if thats alright.
got my weigh in next tuesday after 5 days.

I have 3 main goals over the next 13 months...
egypt in april
greece in august
nurse training in march 2010.
need to set some mini goals too

xx

Will do Mat.

Wow Emma you have a busy year ahead. Where in Greece are you going, I'm off to Rhodes in Sept and can't wait.

we're going to zante in august for my birthday.

i hadn't been on holiday for years and decided to book egypt for my boyfriends birthday in april as a suprise, and he'd done the same for me as a surprise for my birthday in august. we're both rubbish and never got to keep the surprise though, he found out about 2 months after id booked and then told me then he'd booked greece.

Back