Feb starters thread

No matter how I say this it's going to sound horrible. But the "Cambridge Diet 100% Forum" is for people on SS or SS+. This thread is mainly for new starters and most of them probably don't really want to be talking about food. I think it's also been decided that food should not be discussed on any thread in this section.

I don't want anyone getting into trouble, so if anyone wants to discuss food, they can do so in the "Cambridge Diet Forum" here:

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/

Thanks hun..didn't realise. Still trying to find my way around the site.
x

hey guys n gurls can i please join im restarting 2moro..... need people to talk to during ss to keep me motivated.xxxx

Hi all

Shelly here,

am stuck at work but have 12 days off as from tomorrow.woohoo!!

Cooking sunday lunch for my dad tomorrow then kicking off CD on Monday morning whilst my little monkey is at school.

Congratulations to all that are on here and if anyone wants to start a new team - i'm free!
Must go and do some work soon............

hi
i would like to join this thread. I am on LT have done my first week today a bit depressed as only lost 4 pounds after such a pain for seven days, people on LT has lost 11- 18 pounds in first week.
Any how i am sticking to diet as is getting a bit easier now. will keep u inform
together we can do it.........

hey guys n gurls can i please join im restarting 2moro..... need people to talk to during ss to keep me motivated.xxxx

Hi stoshy,

Feel free to join in. It's a free for all!! Good luck with the restart and keep us updated. :)

hi
i would like to join this thread. I am on LT have done my first week today a bit depressed as only lost 4 pounds after such a pain for seven days, people on LT has lost 11- 18 pounds in first week.
Any how i am sticking to diet as is getting a bit easier now. will keep u inform
together we can do it.........

Hi Warrior,

We are doing CD in here, so we can't really help you with anything that is LT specific. But for general banter and encouragement, feel free to stick around. :D

Hi everyone I am now on day four of week 2 and feel quite positive. My colleague at work who has previously done CD said that if you get through the first two weeks you are more likely to stick it out until the end.

I've seen a lot of you talking about the shakes and soups. I have to say I am not a great soup lover. I do like the lactose free mushroom and the vegetable. Not so keen on the others. I love the plain porridge and have found that blending it first with the water makes it more creamy. I quite like most the shakes especially vanilla, strawberry, cappacino, toffee and walnut and butterscotch. The vanilla is nice hot with a spoonful of coffee and the chocolate mint is nice hot too.

My CDC says I can start with the bars next week. I am really looking forward to that. Along with the mixer mousse.

It's my first day and I already can't wait for the bars... lol
and the water flavouring too; I've never been a big fan of water but I've been so hungry today that I've been fine downing water like "mad" - well I've had 2liters so far which seems like loads to me already lol.
Is the vegetable flavouring one nice btw? It's the one that I'm looking forward too the most.
As far as soups go I've only tried the Spicy Tomato today and it was fine, bit watery but that's not a surprise!

Forest290 welcome to the thread and well done on starting the CD. I like vegetable soup, but I must say my favourites are the porridge and the shakes.

I must admit that I have struggled with the water especially the constant trips to the :sick0019: Keep uo with it. I have found that the water has done some amazing things to my skin. It's wonderful:)

Stick to it Forset290, the hunger is only supposed to last a few days or so. I'm finding the shakes really filling and not feeling hungry at all. I expected to be struggling by now, but all is great so far.

Hi Shelly I'm from Erdington Brookvale Village. Don't cry Shelly I have been to far worse places than Shard End. Good Luck with the diet I can't wait to see your progress xxxx

I must admit that I have struggled with the water especially the constant trips to the :sick0019: Keep uo with it. I have found that the water has done some amazing things to my skin. It's wonderful:)

I'm having to go back and forth to the loo too but at least it's increasing my daily steps count :p I hope all the water will also have a good effect on my skin, I've got the skin of a teenager atm :cry:

Forest 290 have you got a lot to loose? you have filled in your weight etc. I have five stone and as each day goes by I know I am closer to reaching that goal. Whilst it is tough being with solids so to speak, I feel surprisingly motivated and energised.

I too have teenage skin (oily, open pores and prone to breakouts, which is irritating for someone in their forties) but this week it is incredibly clear and smooth which is amazing for me:D

Forest 290 have you got a lot to loose?

I have 51lbs to lose; I've done my ticker but not done my profile yet.
I feel even more hungry atm as I'm an evening eater, it's hard but I'm sticking to my water - I will succeed! Can't wait for the ketosis when hopefully the hunger will disapear :p

heya can i join please i'm starting on monday :) hoping to loose 31lbs :s i'm more determined than ever to do this now since i found this website :D i'm a student so have no money lol so just going to be doing the calorie count diet :)

good luck everyone :D x

I have 51lbs to lose; I've done my ticker but not done my profile yet.
I feel even more hungry atm as I'm an evening eater, it's hard but I'm sticking to my water - I will succeed! Can't wait for the ketosis when hopefully the hunger will disapear :p

Hang in there forest290 you made it so far and it will get easier particularly after you have had your first weigh in and see how much you have lost.

heya can i join please i'm starting on monday :) hoping to loose 31lbs :s i'm more determined than ever to do this now since i found this website :D i'm a student so have no money lol so just going to be doing the calorie count diet :)

good luck everyone :D x

Hi WalsinghamDream good luck. This thread is for people doing the Cambridge Diet as opposed to a calorie count diet. Are you doing the Cambridge Diet?

oh sorry :( no i'm only doing the calorie count diet as cant afford anything else sorry :(

Back