Feb starters thread

Well Done Katy, 6lb is a fantastic loss. I can't wait for the feeling after the first weigh in!!
Hello missjelly, keep up the good work! You're going to do brilliantly!

How's everyone managing to drink the water so far? How much do you all drink? I'm just managing the 2lt atm, anyone drink more?

Miss J

Hello everyone
Day 3 aswell, and dont feel hungry but cant stop thinking about food....
The hardest time for me so far is when i'm preparing meals for the family, it would be so easy just to have a taste, but I haven't given in. How do you manage with the cooking? (getting someone else to do it would be great, but not really an option)
Have a great day
xx

Hey everyone - day 2 for me! So far so good, but I havent had the withdrawals kicking in yet - so Im just waiting for the headaches, faintness and nausea to kick in soon!! :s

I think the endorphins have kicked in for me as I keep laughing at random stuff - my CDC did say it can enduce a sense of euphoria! Not sure how it's going to go down in my appraisal at work this afternoon though he he!
Anyone else felt this?

Can I join you. Started Sole Source today, did it before and lost 3 stone for my wedding which was a year and a half ago and since then I have put it all back on plus more. Want to at least get back to what I was at our wedding if not a bit more and get my confidence back. Going to try the porridge later hope it's as nice as it sounds. Hope everyone is finding it ok and any tips would be much appreciated.

The porridge is lovely...its just really sweet.. Its a shame its not REAL plain :) but its better than alot of the shakes and is like having a real meal!

How do you all manage to not cave at the first sign of hunger? When do you have your shakes/soups?

Hi guys - i will be joining this week. Going to ring councellor tonight and make a appointment this week to start asap as i have a trip down bristol to see some old mates - need to slim down and feel confident when i go cos my hubbys - mates - wife is gorgeous!!! so ive gotta fit in lol

No seriously can feel the heath problems cming back so need to sort myself out!

Hi All,

Just checking in, Day 3 going ok, feeling better and looking forward to weigh-in on Monday. Loving choc-mint and veg soup, starting to get a bit tired around this time, so its a good job kids are fed and housework is done(yeah right!).
Hoping everyone is having a good day, keep glugging the water

Hi Jesica Rabbit
Thanks for letting me know about the recipies - i didn't know you could do so much with the sachets! I thought I was going a bit out there by adding a teaspoon of coffee to my shakes ha ha!

Hope everyone is still feeling motivated and good. Today has been hard for me. Don't know why really - guess I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and find my trousers are already baggy ha ha! I know I'm hoping for too much too soon and I need to get a grip. Guess I'm just hoping for a big loss on Thursday as I'm starting to feel like a diet martyr!!!

Hey no worries - any thing that will help get us thru and get uis to goal! Im so glad someone invented them and posted them. they really kept me going last time especially the poppadums and crisps x

Im day 4 today and am feeling relatively ok - having as few wobbly moments in the respect of
feeling a bit lightheaded and drained but as soon as I have my shake Im fine so wont fall off the wagon

LOL

Hello ladies and gents
Is anyone else worried about Valentines day? I REALLY hope I don't fall off the wagon... and that I don't see any ads for M&S £20 deal!!
I'm getting weighed tomorrow - eek! Hope it's all been worth it. Hope everyone is doing ok - I just had a tetra pack choc spilt in 1/2 with hot water for a yum hot choc - nice!
Positive thoughts to you all!!

Oh no!!

Day 3 - disaster!!

Walking past the chippy today , smelt them, forgot what i was shopping for and before i knew it i was at home eating chips.

help!!unconscious eating - is there such a thing?
:break_diet:

Day 3 - disaster!!

Walking past the chippy today , smelt them, forgot what i was shopping for and before i knew it i was at home eating chips.

help!!unconscious eating - is there such a thing?
:break_diet:

Shelleybelley don't beat yourself up. I had to go out for a meal during my second week and I managed that well. I was struggling with the shakes this week and succomb to a piece of chicken on Monday. I chose not to repeat my usual pattern guilt, binge and break. I just accepted I needed it at that moment and got straight back on the programme. I have thought carefully about what triggered it and discussed it with my counsellor this evening.

As I am now on week three I bought two extra bars which my CDC advised me to keep in my handbag in case I am out and about as it helps you avoid temptation. In addition she encouraged me last week to buy a few extra shakes etc, and she said if I feel the need have four sachets one day rather than three I should just go for it. Why don't you do something similar and discuss it with your CDC.

You are still in control and it's about learning new habits etc and like anything practice makes perfect.

You have not failed because you took the decision to get yourself on this programme and that takes strength. You have had a blip but you will still be a success at the end of the week.

KEEP STRONG :gen126:

:wavey:Hi to you all. I have started on tuesday the 10.02, so just got past day 2. So far so good I have been to the gym tonight aswell :whacky068:. Drinking lots and lots of pepermint and green tea. Water makes me feel cold in this weather. I love food just worried that I will give into temtation. I am trying to focus on how I am going to feel and look when I loose the weight :wee:. well I will take one day at the time.

What liquids can we have on SS? I know black tea + coffee, green tea, pepermint tea, sparkling/still water and any of the flavourings. Right?

How many of them actually count towards the 2.5ltrs?

If you don't like black coffee, I heard that adding some of the choc tetra was kinda nice :)

I think the green tea and the pepermint tea,sparkling water and flavoured water count towards your liquid intake do not know about black coffee

What's the green tea like? Where did I see about adding it to the mixamousse?? Or am I imagining things again :p

Back