February 100% Challenge - Let's Go!

Very miserable after a thoughtless comment from someone. Feeling like I'm never going to acheive my goals at the moment. Really fed up with the snow as it meant I couldnt get out all day so been driven mad by the kids. Probably just Aunt Flo being a cow again. Chocolate cupboard shouting my name loud and clear. Sorry for the moan.
Stay strong hun, you WILL acheive your goals. The person who made that comment is not worth you wrecking it all for. Chin up, Aunt Flo will be gone soon x

Of course you're going to achieve your goals hun, if you want it you can do it. You're the one in control of yourself and other people don't get to contribute negative opinions of any value because they're not you and you're the one making the decisions!
Don't let it get you down xx

Ok yesterday's food, did the mix2max as planned but was in a right old rush all day (didn't get to the OH's until almost 10pm). Only managed half of the pizza though so actually had 1.5 HEb's yesterday and 1 HEa. Had 1 syns worth of tomato puree, 2 x Options (4) and a small glas of red (5) so total of 10 syns.

Ate the other half of the pizza for brunch this morning - have to say it is delish and will definitely be making it again.
Doing an EE day today as tea is lemon chicken on rice noodles with courgette ribbons and broccoli. Can't be bothered to fanny with weighing the chicken and I'm working this afternoon. I figure a controlled EE day here and there won't hurt. So those are my meals for today, will take a cheese salad sandwich to work for my HE's.
Syns will be the sweet chilli sauce I need to use for the lemon chicken and probably a small glass of red later.

Hope everyone's doing well, don't forget we start logging WI's from Monday :party0011: x

Last edited:
I am doing well, didn't get to the gym again today as the roads are still quite dangerous but I will definately be going tomorrow. I have a fridge and freezer full of free and low Syn food so I am all set!

little bottle your lemon chicken dinner sounds yummy:)

100% for me here so im doing ok i reckon! tasty treat of Eggy bread for breakfast this morning (hexb) left over stir fry for lunch and having pasta with some ham and instead of using the dolmio stir in sauce i love going to attempt to create something similar and free with a bit of passata herbs & garlic

Not seen those before, are they ready mades? Sound gorgeous.

Chicken was lush, 3 syns on sweet chilli sauce then had a skinny cow mint choc just now for 3.5 syns. Might have a small glass of red at the OH's for 5 syns totalling 11.5 today.

100% all the way! Can't wait to see how I've done on Tuesday night.

Where are our other 100%ers, apart from me Amyeve and Taz everyone's gone quiet.

Are you all on track and looking forward to first weigh in results this week? x

The Quorn swedish balls come in a bag in the frozen section. I use half the bag (about 8 balls) and a tin of spaghetti (alphabet in this case) takes about 5 minutes to prepare and is yummy!

Attachments

• Photo-0045.jpg
    Photo-0045.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 34
I've been updating every day LittleBottle. I just have two young kids so spend daylight hours with them not on the internet.

Ok hun, as long as you're ok. I'm not really much of a day poster either, work long hours so it's usually a drop in when I can - trying to do once a day at the mo with the challenge (missed yesterday though :rolleyes:). Are you feeling any better since your last post? x

Yeah I am good today thanks. I think I have hit a plateau and cant seem to shift anything substantial at the moment though which is miserable when I'm putting in the effort. I just need to get over the next 5 or 6 lbs and think it will start going again but these few pounds have been my problem in the past. I think exercise is the key but not my favourite hobby!
Not sure what's for dinner tonight as kids goen to bed late as we were busy this afternoon. This is dangerous not having a plan........

It's ok not to have a plan as long as you have plenty of free foods in stock. I have lots of stuff that takes ages to prepare and cook but I also have stuff that can be fixed up in minutes in case I'm in a lazy mood!

Yeah I always try to keep free easy stuff in the house - sw chips, beans and eggs is always great in a hurry and is no effort what so ever. it's just at the moment I'm relying on the easy stuff a little bit too much!! I need to do a big SW roast tomorrow! Where we live a takeaway can take about 1 hour so that's not very quick when you're hungry!! Just can't seem to shift my big behind off the sofa at the moment....... Hoping hubby is going to move first!!!

I'm not loving the exercise at the moment either, it's too cold to go walking (I have a complete aversion to being cold) and a week of AF made me not fancy jumping around to my dvds. Can't wait for my exercise bike to come. More difficult with kids I guess as it's too cold to traipse them about and if my nephews are anything to go by you won't get much aerobics done with them joining in :)
What day are you doing? Have you got plenty of free food in? Sometimes it's whether or not it appeals though :sigh:
I made the pizza yesterday and that really hit the spot, and polenta slices baked in the oven were my yummy discovery today. Taz's meatballs look tops too x

I'm veggie so only do green days. Probably will go for SW chips and something but as I said above hoping the hubby will move first!!!

You are right doing my DVDs with the kids under my feet is a nightmare - I have tried a couple of times but either nearly kill one of them standing on them or killing myself falling over a toy! I try to walk with them loads but pushing the double buggy in the snow has been really hard work! Did a short walk today but not much.

I am thinking of joining the gym again and doing a couple of evenings a week when hubby with kids but just worried it will cost a lot and I wont use it enough.... hard to judge when the weather is like this and you just dont wanna move out into the cold!

An exercise bike sounds good. I had one afew years ago and did use it but have absolutely no where to keep one now. Too many toys around!

That is a problem, mine's going to take over the living room but the only people it could fall on here are old enough to know better.
It might be worth seeing if your local council does a gym scheme, ours does one for about £25 a month where you can use any of the local leisure centres' gyms, classes and pools. Loads cheaper than the franchised ones round here.
Sure you'll be fine though, there are people who lose loads at our class and they drive the quarter of a mile to the WI so not much exercise incorporated there lol x

Yeah I joined the council one. Mine is £34.75 per month for unlimited gym swim and classes which is pretty good. I can choose from 5 different centres too

Back