February 100% Challenge - Let's Go!

Today I have had a green day (OT I definitely twosie more with green as I hardly two at all with red and feel very bloated and weigh heavier - so I'm going to have a couple of days of green or maybe some mix2max)

Breakfast 2 weetabix (HEb) with skimmed milk (HEa) and a chopped banana - 1 tsp of honey on top (1 syn)

Morning Snack
Vanilla Activia FF and Apple

Lunch
Jacket Potato and 2oz of cheddar (HEb and Hea) with baked beans

Afternoon Snack
2 fingers of KitKat (5.5 syns), grapes

Dinner
Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce made with water

Evening Snack
XL Horlicks (2 syns)

Total Syns = 8.5

I've ordered an exercise bike today too - no excuse for not exercising as I can plonk it in front of the tv and tour de france while I watch Masterchef :party0011: x

Well I made it to training tonight then had to leave 10 minutes before the end as it started to snow and I had to get home before the road got too slippery. I live on a hill and it would be a real mare to drive on when the snow settles! I got the last parking space which was a little slippy but I got into it safely

Does this sound ok for a mix2max tomorrow?

Red Breakfast - 4 pieces extra lean bacon with 2 slices ww wholemeal (HEb)
Green Lunch - Savoury Rice with Salad
Green Dinner - Smash Pizza with Mozzarella (will check quantity for HEa), sweetcorn, mushrooms and 85g bacon (HEb) some syns for tomato puree
All snacks superfree.

Can you tell I need to use the bacon up? lol x

It's not worth it if EE works for you, it's only because I don't lose doing EE that I use Mix2Max. TBH I'd rather do a green day tomorrow as I fancy the pizza for tea but can't bear the thought of both HEb's on bacon :( so M2M it is x

Some of the Amazing Grains (aldi I think) are free. The Ainsley Harriott tomato couscous is free but I'm not keen. Love the citrus one and moroccan medley (they've got syns though). Couscous is great cos you can just pour some water on it while you get ready then chuck it in a lunch box to take to work. I'm going to try putting the savoury rice and hot water in my food flask tomorrow, apparently it'll be done at lunch time and still warm. I need to stop having jacket potato every day lol x

WOWSERS we have had very heavy snow here last night and it's still going! It is worse here than yesterday morning and vehicles have been getting stuck! We were supposed to be going shopping today as we have very little here but we won't be able to get out until at least this afternoon. I was hoping to go to the gym today too but that's not looking likely now either! Grrrrrr. Still, I'm glad I got to training yesterday

My first weigh in today. Does it count??? It better do because I lost a mighty four pounds. Can I get a woop woop???!!!!!

So very happy, cos have only lost 2 lbs before this since Xmas!!!!

My first weigh in today. Does it count??? It better do because I lost a mighty four pounds. Can I get a woop woop???!!!!!

So very happy, cos have only lost 2 lbs before this since Xmas!!!!

Woo hooo !!!!! Well done Huni, I knew that you would see a great loss!!!!! :D

yeeeeehhhaaa!!! Thanks. have just pm'ed you.x

Well done hun!

It's still snowing relentlessly here so I walked into town (about 4 miles round trip) to get some supplies and a bit of exercise!

:party0011:woop woop katherine, 4lb is amazing! what have you done differently this week then? sorry if you have already said im rubbish at keeping up.

well new week starts today and i've got nothing on this week so no excuse of going over syns. im having a total EE week and cutting down on bread, i usually have it most mornings but now im going to try just to have a eggy bread treat of a weekend.

so this morning for breakfast i have had grapes, kiwi & blueberries drowned in plain low fat yoghurt and then topped off with a banana custard muller - blimmin lovely!!! and surprisingly filling too will now be my breakfast of choice....

Well we managed to get out this afternoon and do some real shopping so I am all stocked up on free and low Syn food

Very miserable after a thoughtless comment from someone. Feeling like I'm never going to acheive my goals at the moment. Really fed up with the snow as it meant I couldnt get out all day so been driven mad by the kids. Probably just Aunt Flo being a cow again. Chocolate cupboard shouting my name loud and clear. Sorry for the moan.

Back