February 100% Challenge - Let's Go!

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
There's a few of us who really want to make sure we give it our all and are starting a February Challenge to stay on plan 100% for that month. We'll update each day with how we've done and keep each other on track.

I for one really want to be at target for the summer (if we get one lol). This year I want to wear skirts and shorts instead of jeans so I need to get my butt into gear and slim my chubbly legs down so I don't look like a pig in a dress.

No excuses, we can do it - everyone welcome!
x

Would love to join in! It's my birthday February 15th so I'm gonna have a generous flexisyns day but other than that, I aim to stick to plan 100% in February. :D

Count me in!

me too! im in!:)

Me too. Here we go for the best month of slimming we have ever had!!

I need to do it this time and have messed about in January so February needs to be 100%. I want this weight gone so much as it bothers me in so many ways and I am the only one who can change this.

Head feels in good place today so that's a good start!

Anyway guys, February is short month!!!

Good luck. xx

count me in to plz :)

I'm definitely in... have to don a swimsuit in public in March, so I'm aiming high for February....

count me in!

I need to lose about 1lb a week to reach my 2 stone loss for November so that's me on board!

I haven't been here for a while, but I'd like to join in too please;)

I really want to get my club 10 by Valentine's, that's 5.5lbs and to be on my way to get my second stone by Easter so February really counts for me.

Ok! :) there are 4 WI's in February so if we keep track of those and keep popping on to say how amazingly focused we are (of course :D) I think we can do great things! It's only 4 weeks of really giving it our all so this should be easy peasy.

LittleBottle Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Amber_Baby Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
CeeKay Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
eye6769 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
kittysmom Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
BevR Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
lucylupin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
suepat10 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Edwin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
clair75 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
kjs1628 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
need2shrink Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Taz Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
hanloje Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
nikki Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-

Anybody else who wants to hop on board just copy this and add your name to the list in your post x

Not sure how good week one will be for me as I had lots of pizza last night! But that was still january

I think that would be good. It would give people more of an incentive to start being 100% from now on, rather than thinking that they have already blown the first week,if they haven't been good! Does that make sense?

Back