Marmalade27 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Amyeve Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Clairex week1- week2- week3- week4-
Irene Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-

Pumpkin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Snow White 78 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Jules D Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Nik Naks Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-

If we were an actual class I think we'd be the most determined one going! :)

If anyone else wants to join just copy the list and add yourself on x

ha just woke my hub up to his mum calling him, she has our 2 eldest on a saturday nite and wants them picked up.. but its never quite that easy, she always wants him to run her here ther and everywhere.. well im gonna wallpaper our room and get out of going!! hehehe

Ok February :cool: let's get it on

16 days to my target WI for club 10 so 5.5 pounds to drop in a fortnight, I'm really going to have to up the exercise.

Loving the exercise determination Taz, I'm going to follow your lead. This afternoon will be a Ministry DVD, at least 1 hours worth. :eek:

I'm doing a green day today, will put my food diary link onto my sig for monitoring lol.
Breakfast was Sainsbury's Ravioli with 42g RF Cheddar (measured) on polenta. Also had a hifi this morning as a HEb.

I'm going to try not to weigh myself (practically impossible as I have the urge at least twice a day) or worry about calories and just place my trust completely in free foods and go at it wholeheartedly x

morning! ok yes i know its afternoon now but OH is off work today and was my turn to lie in so im only just up and dressed:D

little bottle, i also have daily urges to weigh myself. said i was going to give it up for february but lasted 2mins as i weighed when i got up:eek: will try again tomorrow.

I've had an ok start to the challenge, nothing in the house decent for brekkie so i've just had some couscous and sent OH out to get me some eggs for a mid afternoon eggy bread snack hmmm!! jacket pots, tuna & some salad for tea. no syns today as got a flexisyn day tomorrow for my birthday woohoo:)

hope everyone else is doing ok :party0011:

Well I didn't get to do a proper gym session or a swim as Mr Taz as waiting but I do have my personal program set at the gym and I've been told I have to go twice a week!

Please can I join in - Had a party yesterday for my cousins 21st birthday and had like 85 syns last night!!! Ooooooopppppps, so I wanna be 100%in Feb.

So my challenge is to loose 10lbs in Feb, will go and mkae a ticker for Febs challenge!!

Thank you.

Oh and although I messued up bit style last night am straight back on today!!!

100% to plan today! Have used 6.5 syns so far, so have a few in reserve to get me through the evening (My worst time since DH is away!) and also have lots of fruit and Muller lights if I need them!!
So far, so good!!

Ok didn't manage the exercise as for some reason I have felt terrible all afternoon and ended up going back to bed for a couple of hours. Really hope I'm not poorly as I've got loads on this week at work :(
Already agreed with Mom that I will walk to theirs on Tuesday (almost 3 miles) for WI and she will drop me home so that's a definite exercise date.

Have stayed on plan 100% today and still have 4 syns left in case I fancy an options or 15g of smarties later x

today has gone quite well.

i had quorn sausages, egg, beans and bread for brunch and roast pots, parsnip, veg and lamb quorn grill for tea.

syns have been spread, mint sauce, cake and mini choc stars - totalling 15 exactly! i probably wouldnt have had the cake (7.5 syns) but we were are friends and everyone else was indulging......

all i need to do is not enter the kitchen before bed time!

we also had a 40 min walk which isnt much but better than warming the sofa!

i have food for tomorrow planned so a good start to best month of slimming ever!!

i have anew incentive aswell as got an invitation to a party at the end of may - i would love to loss about 1.5 stone before then. i have already started to look at new dresses............

2 slice bread heb
bacon no fat
tomato sauce reduced sugar & salt 1syn
walkers baked 5
3 jaffa cakes 7.5
2apples
2 slice bread 6syns
bacon
tom sauce 1syns
total 20.5 syns (my allowance is 20)
so probably not a very healthy day and not what i planned but i feel rubbish and hubbys been out and left me with the kids to deal with 2 sick and one anoying!! ive been so hungry today for naughty things im just glad i didnt eat the kids selection boxes from xmas..

Went out for dinner, had the gammon, wasn't going to have dessert then I saw the specials menu!!! Oh yes, I caved! This morning I was already in trouble with my scales so I think we are going to have a HUGE falling out tomorrow morning!

ive been so hungry today for naughty things im just glad i didnt eat the kids selection boxes from xmas..

What you still have them left!!!!:eek::eek:

i have been very good, while everyone was scoffing chocolates i got a big bowl of fruit chopped up and ate that
But they all kept pinching it, saying ohhh that looks good, so does all that choccie now go away!!!

cant have nothing in my house lol

Morning everyone, my food was ok this weekend but had wine on Sat & last night.... ho hum... still this is the first diet where I haven't fallen off the wagon and extended it to a week of eating what I want.. so I'm kind of pleased, if that makes sense. I'm viewing this more as a healthy eating plan for the rest of my life than a quick fix as I've done too many of those recently!

I'm ready now to be 100% commited...

Blinking freezing here today, I'm at work but have two cardigans on and my coat is joining them shortly...

Here's to a good day for us all!

Even though I slipped up with dessert last night my scales say I ahve somehow lost 2lb since yesterday morning!

That still leaves me 3lb to lose by wednesday though! Not so great! But it's better than yesterday!

Back