February 2016

mine looked huge but I weigh on a Monday so that would so totally manageable now!!

Hi! I've not done one of these challenges before but I set myself a goal each month so would love to track it in here with you ladies (if you'll have me). I would like to lose 9lbs in February - it might be a tall order but that would get me my 5 stone award so I've got good incentive!! Good luck everyone :D :D

Hi! I've not done one of these challenges before but I set myself a goal each month so would love to track it in here with you ladies (if you'll have me). I would like to lose 9lbs in February - it might be a tall order but that would get me my 5 stone award so I've got good incentive!! Good luck everyone :D :D
Wow that be great if you got that :) xx

Yep ! How awesome would it be to get your 5 stone - I need 5lbs to get me to my 5stone so *fingers crossed* for us both!!

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 10.26.28.png

Wow that be great if you got that :) xx

Yep ! How awesome would it be to get your 5 stone - I need 5lbs to get me to my 5stone so *fingers crossed* for us both!!

View attachment 180051

Thanks ladies - would be incredible to get it in Feb. I won't be too gutted if I don't make it though as its quite a stiff challenge. Might as well try though :D

Ooh - good luck Sazmajig! Exciting stuff :D

Thanks ladies - would be incredible to get it in Feb. I won't be too gutted if I don't make it though as its quite a stiff challenge. Might as well try though :D

Ooh - good luck Sazmajig! Exciting stuff :D
Aye you may as well :)

Wow, 88.5lbs in total to lose this febraury. Would be fab! if we get it.

So motivated for this month as me and my daughter have decided to do something for every stone award I receive. So the 1st stone award is visit beamish we are going in half term and the 2nd award is to visit eden camp! been dying to go there since we had a school trip there many moons and moons ago! so defiantly ready to get my next award.
my target award is legoland so its keeping me going! :)

Wow, 88.5lbs in total to lose this febraury. Would be fab! if we get it.

So motivated for this month as me and my daughter have decided to do something for every stone award I receive. So the 1st stone award is visit beamish we are going in half term and the 2nd award is to visit eden camp! been dying to go there since we had a school trip there many moons and moons ago! so defiantly ready to get my next award.
my target award is legoland so its keeping me going! :)

Eee didn't realise you're in Durham. I'm in Gateshead :) I've never been to Beamish but have heard good things about it.

I think it's great that you're rewarding yourself!

Eee didn't realise you're in Durham. I'm in Gateshead :) I've never been to Beamish but have heard good things about it.

I think it's great that you're rewarding yourself!

It makes it more fun to loose too because its helping me out to be in public again as since I quit my job to work from home, I have been very isolated and secluded it has knocked my self esteem and I cant do large crowds anymore, so losing the weight is building my confidence to go back out again and doing reward that are outside bases and around people helps me to work out my isolation too but yeah I'm based in cleveland :D but you should visit, we enjoy it every time we go and its usually every year. Their Victorian traditional Christmas is amazing and halloween is good too!

Can I join please - i'm 5lb from target and the struggle is real! haha .... i'm hoping for 2lb off over Feb, only small but i've been stuck at STS for all of January

Tigger that's an achievement on its own, it means when you do shift your last few pounds you will maintain it well!

Good luck everyone

image.jpeg

Eeek! Good luck Tigger - they say the last 7lbs is the hardest to shift, so close now!! Xx

Hi guys, can I join you too. I've just started back and my determination has come back. I have 2.5 stone to lose. Could you put me down for 7 lbs for February please. Thank you ❤️

Back