February 2016

Smurfette1984, london to brighton has a good second section which is off road, I did the whole thing last year and loved it
It's getting down to London though xx I often do race for life xx

Well done Ellie - fab loss x

Well done ellie - thats a fab loss!! I need to start doing some more exercise I think - as eating well just doesn't seem to be enough for me at the moment!

Good luck to everyone who weighs today - I weigh this evening at 5.30 but I had a sneaky look and I'm not sure I've lost anything, will do a proper update later when Im home from group.

Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 07.57.40.png

Can I join please!!??
I re-joined SW on the 30th Dec and lost 6.5lbs in January and i'd set myself a goal of 7lbs, nearly did it! I think chatting on here would totally keep me motivated!
I have 2 meals out in Feb and i've just started exercising after having my baby boy 15 weeks ago, a bit later than I would of liked but i've had a bad back, then a rotten cold and just down in the dumps!
I'm back on track and totally ready to shift some baby weight!!
I'd like to lose 4lbs in Feb, i've never been a fast loser and what with 2 meals and 4 weigh in's I think 4lbs is realistic, any more will be a HUGE bonus!!!

Look forward to chatting with you all,

Lu xx

Can I join please!!??
I re-joined SW on the 30th Dec and lost 6.5lbs in January and i'd set myself a goal of 7lbs, nearly did it! I think chatting on here would totally keep me motivated!
I have 2 meals out in Feb and i've just started exercising after having my baby boy 15 weeks ago, a bit later than I would of liked but i've had a bad back, then a rotten cold and just down in the dumps!
I'd like to lose 4lbs in Feb, i've never been a fast loser and what with 2 meals and 4 weigh in's I think 4lbs is realistic, any more will be a HUGE bonus!!!

Lu xx

Course you can lovely - have updated the chart... So excited to have so many of us taking part! Just KNOW feb is gonna be a good month for us all.

Is that your bubba in your profile pic? Just gorgeous! xxx

Can I join please!!??

Lu xx

Hiya Lucy! Welcome. Good luck for February!

Yes that's me and my second born, little Dougie born Oct 18th, i'm on maternity leave and enjoying every moment!

Just done my second day of exercise, it was a 10 min High Intensity Cardio workout, oh my god I was nearly sick! My heart was beating so fast i've only just stopped shaking ;)

Back