February 2016

Yes that's me and my second born, little Dougie born Oct 18th, i'm on maternity leave and enjoying every moment!

Just done my second day of exercise, it was a 10 min High Intensity Cardio workout, oh my god I was nearly sick! My heart was beating so fast i've only just stopped shaking ;)

Awe cute! How long are you taking for maternity leave? My brother and his OH are expecting their first and I'm heading to the scan with them this weekend (its the gender scan so I'm very excited!)

Ooh go you, make sure you top yourself up with plenty of fluids... thats one thing i need to do more of - exercise. Even speaking its name makes me feel sick so well done you!! But i need to to one up and hit this last bit of weight!! xx

I go back in May, i'm taking the full 9 months but I started a month early in August so I could spoil my 4 year old.

Yes i'm trying to drink at least 2 litres these days!!!

Oh how exciting, Scans are wonderful!!! My best friend is due to have her first a week on wed's, i'm so excited!!!!

Hiya first one to let the side down. Im up by a lb this week. Soz :-(

Good luck! For tonight... Do you stay to group?
Yes, I always stay to group.. even a couple of weeks ago when I was seething over a small, undeserved, gain.. I don't really like paying just to be weighed. I can do that for free at home!! :D

You haven't let the side down!! We all have weeks when the scale doesn't play ball. Hope you're doing ok? Next week will be better xx

Well actually I had a perfect EE week and didn't even cheat with smoothies. The EEs just don't suit me. I'm going for an old style green and red week this week and will see how it goes. I've also had the hormone coil put in which apparently has the weight gain side effect! Don't know whether to just give up now....

I am also wishing and praying my time of the month doesn't effect the scales tomorrow, so I might be in the same boat! and I think you should keep at it, and see how you go. It is better to look over the course of the month than the week, so maybe switching to see you do each month, might help you and pick you up a bit. :) keep at it, your body will soon catch up with you.

Yes, I always stay to group.. even a couple of weeks ago when I was seething over a small, undeserved, gain.. I don't really like paying just to be weighed. I can do that for free at home!! :D

Yes! I am like that too, trying to get my money worth by staying. As my group has a lot of retired females with gran kids and people who are at target, so I don't get much support. But I stay so I dont pay just to get weighed ;) :D

Feeling grumpy tonight as I've maintained. Don't know what's going on with my body but I've tried so hard this week! Just gonna give my mum a call and rant then snuggle up in bed with the pooch as Matty is out playing football tonight and won't be home till late. Hope everyone else who has weighed has had a better result than me! Xx

i'll be the first to admit I couldn't be where I am now without staying to group, only time I've had off in 2 years is holidays and one week of real awful sickness. its the only way I can keep my head in the game

Well done on your losses ladies :0clapper:

Bubble and Sazmajig, there is no shame in a gain or maintain. I am sure these are just little blips and you will see losses next week. Sending hugs :)
Weigh in for me today and after a poor January... 3.5 lbs off. And got my 4.5 st award and SOW (not sure how I managed SOW but hey, I take it :D) :banana_dancer:

Wow - well done B.M. :D that is awesome!! What a great week you've had

I'm afraid I gained 1.5lbs tonight. Really disappointed as I don't deserve it at all - been on plan 100% all week and keeping up my exercise but I have faith I will get a big loss in the next couple of weeks to make up for it. My body is being weird. Kinda makes my 9lb target a bit of a joke though :D

Well done on your losses ladies :0clapper:

Bubble and Sazmajig, there is no shame in a gain or maintain. I am sure these are just little blips and you will see losses next week. Sending hugs :)
Weigh in for me today and after a poor January... 3.5 lbs off. And got my 4.5 st award and SOW (not sure how I managed SOW but hey, I take it :D) :banana_dancer:

Well done lovely! thats fantastic! What a nice for celebration for you. So so pleased for you :)

thanks, it's a pain but after having a sulk last night I'm back on it and ready to smash it this week! xx

Wow - well done B.M. :D that is awesome!! What a great week you've had

I'm afraid I gained 1.5lbs tonight. Really disappointed as I don't deserve it at all - been on plan 100% all week and keeping up my exercise but I have faith I will get a big loss in the next couple of weeks to make up for it. My body is being weird. Kinda makes my 9lb target a bit of a joke though :D

It completely sucks when you don't deserve it! I feel for you, fingers crossed your hard work shows next week. 9lbs is not a joke, I have every faith you can do it! You can always amend it but if thats what you truly want and have the determination to work for it you can get it! xxx

Feeling grumpy tonight as I've maintained. Don't know what's going on with my body but I've tried so hard this week! Just gonna give my mum a call and rant then snuggle up in bed with the pooch as Matty is out playing football tonight and won't be home till late. Hope everyone else who has weighed has had a better result than me! Xx

Aww I'm sorry to hear, *Hugs* Hows your water intake? Plenty of Speed food? are you due your star week? might help talking to your leader about the sos log? might bring up a few answers. maybe pull out a food planner of when you lost and just repeat, meal for meal, snack for snack and syns too?

Got weighed today and lost 4.5lbs and got slimmer of the week! :winner:
only got 2lbs till my 1 stone 1/2 award and only 1.5lbs to complete this challenge.

So I wouldn't change the value sarah for the table, ill keep it at 6lbs and I'll see how much I go past it Rather complete it then been short, if I guess too high.
Well done everyone so far and good luck to the rest that are due to be weighed! :0clapper:

Back