February 2016

ooh yeah! that dvd is bad, I did that video at my heaviest 2 years ago and I literally throw up!! during the set. never happened to me before, had a lot of water before hand then doing loads of star jumps, never again! lol
Aww shame the weather has restricted you to go for a walk, I remembered loving getting out walking while pushing my daughter, kept my sanity instead of been in the house all day lol.
I do Hip Hop Abs and I see results the next morning and every day so far. That's why I had a big week loss, due to that dvd. I swear by it but i have that 10 mins groan of getting up and clicking play, thats the bit I need to push past and not actually doing it, because when im doing it, I want to keep going and the results make me keep going. the inch loss on my stomach in 2 weeks I am in shock and has boost me into the atmosphere of confidence. So even if its a few mins on the video while the baby is sleeping, I'd go for it! Just dont drink loads of water!! lol :eatdrink017:

OMG Storm Imogen will you just DO ONE!!!!! I've never known weather like it!!!

I was going shopping today but I just can't face getting the buggy in and out of the car so that's scuppered my salmon salad, instead i've found a brocolli so its salmon and veg instead!

I need a miracle to see any loss on wed's, seem to have lost my way but hopefully back on track starting today. Babs is asleep for his morning half hour so i've had a quick syn free break, i've taken a homemade minestrone out for lunch which is packed full of speed foods so i'm feeling good. Also, when babs goes for his long sleep at around 11 i'm going to attempt to do some exercise, I will either re-start the one I did last week or if i'm feeling adventurous I'm going to start the 30 day shred, its going to hurt so bad!!!

I've got a meal out on fri and I really want to sit there and enjoy my food and feel like I've worked hard all week for it!!!

It is 1/2 off for me this morning. Quite pleased - had a couple of meals out where I chose to be off plan so was aiming for a STS :)

Monday weigh in. Up early this morning and so happy to report a -2.5lb loss :)

Well done Footy mum! Enjoy your weekend away!

Off to check out Hip Hop Abs!.....

I have three of his sets, the hip hop abs, the disco dance and the insanity one, but recently I have found the link for the hip hop abs to play free on your laptop or computer. I use that its much easier than fiddling around with dvds, if you have ad blocker which is free to download (stops most ads poping up especially on you tube) on your computer and a computer has a proctective software like avast which is free. I can send you the videos and you don't have to pay for the dvds! ;)

It is 1/2 off for me this morning. Quite pleased - had a couple of meals out where I chose to be off plan so was aiming for a STS :)

Well done Footy mum! Enjoy your weekend away!

Well done you! Congratulations. Thats one pack of lurpak gone forever! ;)

Ah brilliant, well done you! and I hope you enjoy your time away.

Thanks! Yeah you need to burn them scales! lol I havent got any in the house or i would be doing mad positions on them to get a good number lol I bet that drives you up the wall and feel like you can't rest or take your mind off it. You have done so well. I kill for my 4 and half stone award! (i will get there and cant wait!) I would get rid of them and enjoy the plan and enjoy every day you arent been weighing down by your weight anymore, because you have to commit to this way after you get your target to keep it and you need to enjoy the journey as well as the destination :) But you are so close, almost taste distance and you want it done. But you know losing the last few pounds before target will be the hardest but it will also make you appreciate the fight of getting there to help you stay there.:winner:

:woohoo:Sending good vibes to everyone this week! Good luck!

I know and you are so right - I am doing my own head in so KNOW I'm doing everyone else's. Need to get rid but I'm scared to (crazy I know!)

Might ask the OH to pop them in the loft so I cant get to them... xxx

I know and you are so right - I am doing my own head in so KNOW I'm doing everyone else's. Need to get rid but I'm scared to (crazy I know!)

Might ask the OH to pop them in the loft so I cant get to them... xxx

or better yet give them to your consultant! she defiantly wont give them back to you when you ask, especially if you try sexual favours ;) lol thats what ours have done, she begged for everyone to give her the scales and the next meeting, people came in with them and she locked them in the cupboard in the meeting hall! lol

Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 11.10.29.png

or better yet give them to your consultant! she defiantly wont give them back to you when you ask, especially if you try sexual favours ;) lol thats what ours have done, she begged for everyone to give her the scales and the next meeting, people came in with them and she locked them in the cupboard in the meeting hall! lol
hahaha we have a girl in our group (my really good friend) who takes peoples scales home....howveer she is awful and weighs everyday like me!

I don't think he would cave for sexual favours.... he's as stubborn as me!

Day 1 Shred done - oooof thats going to hurt tomorrow!!!!

What's it like?! Considering trying this myself but I'm limited to floor space that doesn't cause a racket in my flat!!

I think its hard going myself! Have you heard about it at all? I've done it a few times, all with the best intensions but I get to Level 2 and give up! I've never managed to do it for more than 7 days in a row and I don't think it's likely that I can do it this time but i'm going to try my hardest to do the full 10 days L1, 10 days L2 and 10 Days L3, just might be over more than 30 days!!!

I think its hard going myself! Have you heard about it at all? I've done it a few times, all with the best intensions but I get to Level 2 and give up! I've never managed to do it for more than 7 days in a row and I don't think it's likely that I can do it this time but i'm going to try my hardest to do the full 10 days L1, 10 days L2 and 10 Days L3, just might be over more than 30 days!!!

I've heard bits. I think years ago I may have done a taster of L1, but I was so unfit back then that I just don't think it was ever going to happen. I'm much better now (still not good, but better...!) so I think I might give it another whirl. Even if I get a few days in, it's better than what I'm doing at the moment!!

6lbs for me please - short month! Thanks! Really found it helpful last month! Good luck everyone.

Can I join please - i'm 5lb from target and the struggle is real! haha .... i'm hoping for 2lb off over Feb, only small but i've been stuck at STS for all of January

I would like to lose 7lbs this month my start weight is 10st 5lbs

Can I join please want 6 at least x

Hi, going into the 2nd week of the challenge, and i've noticed no updates for the 1st week of feb, Hope you are ok and had a good week? let us know. Would be great to have a full column of colours. :) if you have op-out let us know so sarah can alter the table.

Well done and good luck to Monday Weighers and Good luck for Tuesday Weighers!!

Back