February 2016

I've heard bits. I think years ago I may have done a taster of L1, but I was so unfit back then that I just don't think it was ever going to happen. I'm much better now (still not good, but better...!) so I think I might give it another whirl. Even if I get a few days in, it's better than what I'm doing at the moment!!
I loved the 30 Day Shred but just can't face it at the moment as I feel my knees aren't up to it. I've just bought Beginners Shred. I've only done a few days of level 1 but it is loads easier than 30 Day Shred - much less intense cardio. Plan is to get through the Beginners one and then head back to 30 Day.

I've never heard of 'beginner shred', worth baring in mind as I agree 30DS is hard on your knees and i've always struggled to enjoy a running hobby because of how my knees start to feel after a while - thanks for mentioning it!

So i've woken to soreness - Expected of corse! I will try and shred around 11 as usual and see how I get on!

Just hoping that the weather has calmed so I can actually leave the house and look like i've brushed my hair!!! Yesterday was awful and I got drenched and almost blown away taking the baby on the school run, it sounds calmer so i'm praying i can go food shopping too!

Hi Chill, aww sorry! Im sure sarah will see it tomorrow and add you right on! good luck with the challenge xx
Thanks i think it was my fault i read about the feb one and thought oh good coz it does motivate you if ur doing it from home u have to own up to a gain lol ! But i obviously didn't get round to commenting! ! Good luck everyone

I loved the 30 Day Shred but just can't face it at the moment as I feel my knees aren't up to it. I've just bought Beginners Shred. I've only done a few days of level 1 but it is loads easier than 30 Day Shred - much less intense cardio. Plan is to get through the Beginners one and then head back to 30 Day.

Oh really, I didn't know there was a beginners! I'll get on it tonight! Thanks!

Thanks i think it was my fault i read about he feb one and thought oh good coz it does motivate you if ur doing it from home u have to own up to a gain lol ! But i obviously didn't get round to commenting! ! Good luck everyone

So true! I get motivated from it also as I don't have much support in the group. I've found the consultant spending like 10 - 20mins on the first 5 people in the meeting and then she is rushing everyone else, so its basically, a well done or never mind next week. any help? and what would you like to lose next week. thats all we get but the first 5 or 6 people, its asking what new recipes they have tried, to give a tip, whats happening next week, etc they get 20 mins or so. so coming on here and seeing it on the table and can ask questions in here, helps alot :) and the lovely sarah as added you to the board! :wee: Good luck for this week xxx

Day 2 shred done, not as bad as I thought meaning only one thing...........Tomorrow is going to kill me! Actually tomorrow is my first day where i'm doing something at my allocated time slot when babs sleeps, I hope I find the time somewhere else as i'm blooming determined to start to see my old body!!!

I have a feeling weigh in won't go well tomorrow, I have been on plan but when I start exercise it always takes a few weeks to see any actual weight loss, does that happen for anyone else?

Yelllooooowwww!! Can anyone tell I'm a little bit pleased?!

4lbs off tonight and that takes me to 1lb from my Feb target and 1lb from my 5stone award!

Will update the chart tomorrow as I'm just on my phone tonight. Any other Tuesday weighers with their results? Xx

4lbs off tonight and that takes me to 1lb from my Feb target and 1lb from my 5stone award!

Will update the chart tomorrow as I'm just on my phone tonight. Any other Tuesday weighers with their results? Xx
Whooooohooo! That's fab and well deserved, congrats :)

Aw Sarah that is wonderful, well done you :0clapper:

3 lbs off for me tonight. Well chuffed (still not sure how it happened but I am not complaining :rolleyes:). And I moved into the next stone bracket :)

Well done B.M & Jilvis - amazing losses! You guys rock!!

Thank you all for your lovely words - was over the moon but then that subsided a little as our consultant announced she was leaving us and I'm gutted. I completely get why as she has become a team developer & already runs two groups and her husband runs his won group so she had to drop one group and it made sense for her and her working/family life to drop us. Still really gutted though

4lbs off and in the 10 stone bracket (AT LAST!!) and 8lbs to go till target! xx

It is such a hard decision to leave a group, both of my consultant friends have made decisions just before Xmas, one left slimming world all together and the other moved groups from one in beckenham to another one around the corner.

Everyone is having such good losses this week, my cheeky midweek weigh has me 3lb off which considering I'm doing SP and minimal syns is a good sign! I start my consultant training next week so hopefully I'll be well at or under target before I open at the end of March x

3 lbs off for me tonight. Well chuffed (still not sure how it happened but I am not complaining :rolleyes:). And I moved into the next stone bracket :)

Hey all - lost 3lbs this week after that nasty gain last week so I'm happy and hopeful I will get my 4.5 stone award at my next weigh in (only 0.5lb to go!!)

Wow!!! Some fantastic losses for the Tuesday weighers :woohoo:
Congrats guys!

I've been starting my MoonWalk training this week - 4.5 miles in the rain last night :badmood:

Wow!!! Some fantastic losses for the Tuesday weighers :woohoo:
Congrats guys!

I've been starting my MoonWalk training this week - 4.5 miles in the rain last night :badmood:

I've not quite decided what walks I'm doing this year, after nearly killing myself doing 100km ones last year in vowed not to but I'm starting to miss it!! Moonwalk is one that I've not done before

Back