February 2016

Hiya,
Weigh in today and glad to say lost 2.5 lbs! Woohoo!
Got my stone and half award too!
wahooooo! well done you! 1.5 stone off is amazing :) And a brand new shiny to boot!

ALSO you have smashed your feb target already and we are only in the second week...go you!!

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 14.37.30.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 14.36.38.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 14.36.38.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 9
Hiya,
Weigh in today and glad to say lost 2.5 lbs! Woohoo!
Got my stone and half award too!

Well done! Fab loss and your Feb target smashed already :eek::D

I've not quite decided what walks I'm doing this year, after nearly killing myself doing 100km ones last year in vowed not to but I'm starting to miss it!! Moonwalk is one that I've not done before

Wow, 100km is pretty hardcore! Luckily I'll only be doing just over 40km. Which walks did you do? London2Brighton?

Thank you sarah! Thank you Em!

I was wanting my 1 and half stone award before Beamish which is next thursday, and I had till next wednesday to get it and I'm ahead! Im close to my club 10 its 2 lbs after my 2 stone award. so roughly around 8lbs away. All the time I have done WW or Slimming world I have never gotten a Club 10 award, so I will be gunning for that.

As my weight hill is before my club 10, and no matter what i did i couldnt get over that hill and I quit. but I'll do fish week, extra speed food daily and cut down my syns, from 10 syns to 5 syns till im over that hill because I don't want to give up now :D

Good luck for the rest of the week everyone!

Last edited:
Evening ladies. So I was on holiday last week and probably kept to plan for about 50% of meals. I did a fair bit of body magic, but then caught a virus which laid me up in bed for a few days with no appetite. The consequence of which....

I lost 6lbs!!!! So happy. I've already smashed my target for the month and I got my 1 stone certificate today as I've lost 14lbs exactly. Wooooo!

Hey all - lost 3lbs this week after that nasty gain last week so I'm happy and hopeful I will get my 4.5 stone award at my next weigh in (only 0.5lb to go!!)

Well done to everyone - chart is looking great so far :D
Well done Jilvis. And fingers crossed for next week. You can do it! :)

Evening ladies. So I was on holiday last week and probably kept to plan for about 50% of meals. I did a fair bit of body magic, but then caught a virus which laid me up in bed for a few days with no appetite. The consequence of which....

I lost 6lbs!!!! So happy. I've already smashed my target for the month and I got my 1 stone certificate today as I've lost 14lbs exactly. Wooooo!

aww no! I hope you are well now. fantastic loss tho! that 12 larpak butter packs gone for good! well done you on your award!! :0clapper:

Last edited:
Well done B.M & Jilvis - amazing losses! You guys rock!!

Thank you all for your lovely words - was over the moon but then that subsided a little as our consultant announced she was leaving us and I'm gutted. I completely get why as she has become a team developer & already runs two groups and her husband runs his won group so she had to drop one group and it made sense for her and her working/family life to drop us. Still really gutted though

4lbs off and in the 10 stone bracket (AT LAST!!) and 8lbs to go till target! xx
Congratulations to your great loss and being in the new stone bracket Sarah :wee:. Not so good news regarding the consultant. Hope you will find the next consultant in a different group as inspiring. Fingers crossed x

Wow! Amazing :woohoo:. Well done you :)

Thank you sarah! Thank you Em!

I was wanting my 1 and half stone award before Beamish which is next thursday, and I had till next wednesday to get it and I'm ahead! Im close to my club 10 its 2 lbs after my 2 stone award. so roughly around 8lbs away. All the time I have done WW or Slimming world I have never gotten a Club 10 award, so I will be gunning for that.

As my weight hill is before my club 10, and no matter what i did i couldnt get over that hill and I quit. but I'll do fish week, extra speed food daily and cut down my syns, from 10 syns to 5 syns till im over that hill because I don't want to give up now :D

Good luck for the rest of the week everyone!

I like your positive attitude Neveragain :). No, you don't want to give up and I am sure you WILL get over that hill. A fish week sounds really good. Might actually try that for a few days. Thanks for the inspiration :cool:

[QUOTE="I like your positive attitude Neveragain :). No, you don't want to give up and I am sure you WILL get over that hill. A fish week sounds really good. Might actually try that for a few days. Thanks for the inspiration :cool:[/QUOTE]
No worries, I really dont want to fail this time, I would like to get that award, that will be the first of many awards I never got. so Im very excited

Put 2lb on not got the hang of this yet
What are you struggling with? Anything we can help with?

I fell spectacularly off the wagon yesterday and just know in my heart that today will be awful too. Tomorrow I'm going away for 2 nights and have no intention of even thinking about plan so expect to be at least 3-4 lbs up when I weigh. That February target is looking pretty unattainable!!

I fell spectacularly off the wagon yesterday and just know in my heart that today will be awful too. Tomorrow I'm going away for 2 nights and have no intention of even thinking about plan so expect to be at least 3-4 lbs up when I weigh. That February target is looking pretty unattainable!!

I second that Minnie, we can help!

There is still loads of time M Louise H and it's only 2 days off plan and while you may not be conscious of the plan you make unconscious choice which is likely to make it not as bad. You have time to get it back on track and get your target for his month. Have you tried SP I tend to do 1-2 days of I've had a bad day and it helps

Updated chart

Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 08.10.32.png

Smashed it littleblackcloud!! Sorry you haven't been well though, hope you are feeling better? xx

Put 2lb on not got the hang of this yet

Thirded, anything we can help with? xx

Like Ellie says its only a couple of days off plan and there are plenty more days left in feb to get back on it. Don't stress, you have to enjoy your life too. Its a lifestyle change not a diet and sometimes we have blips but it makes us human and makes your journey just that - your journey xxxx

Smashed it littleblackcloud!! Sorry you haven't been well though, hope you are feeling better? xx
On the mend now. Just got an annoying cough which is driving me round the bend! Thanks for asking though :)

I'm feeling motivated to have a good loss next week too. I would loveeeee to get slimmer of the month but I guess we will see x

Sorry for late post.....

I woke up on wed's morning and my ankle's were hurting so much that I had to walk up and down stairs sideways :(

I have stupidly done 30ds bare foot and I think i've hurt myself. I couldn't find my trainers until today but I think 2 days off has done me the world of good though :)

Sadly, I didn't make weigh in on wed's. Hubby's car didn't pass the mot so he needed mine to go to work, i probably didn't lose any anyway!

I'm also heading away but for 3 nights so wondering how the willpower is going to hold out! We are staying in a lodge so I can take stuff for breakfast and maybe lunch but I imagine there will be meals out and drinks in the evenings. I'll try my best to be good, the bit I'm most gutted about is I weigh in on a Monday morning at home but we don't come home until Monday and my husband said I'm not allowed to pack our scales :( he said normal people don't take weighing scales on holiday lol so I'll either weigh when I get home or on Tuesday this week coming X X

Sorry for late post.....

I woke up on wed's morning and my ankle's were hurting so much that I had to walk up and down stairs sideways :(

I have stupidly done 30ds bare foot and I think i've hurt myself. I couldn't find my trainers until today but I think 2 days off has done me the world of good though :)

Sadly, I didn't make weigh in on wed's. Hubby's car didn't pass the mot so he needed mine to go to work, i probably didn't lose any anyway!

Don't give up tho or think you have a free week. Keep going and food optimise so when you do go and weigh in, it will be a big loss :D and it will give you such a good boost, slimming world doesn't really need exercise to help loose weight, doing the plan 100% and plan for everyday will get you there. So don't push or harm yourself more to keep doing the dvds. maybe twice or 3 times a week. But staying on plan you get your lbs loss :) :eating::greenapple::eatdrink023:

I get weighed tomorrow (Friday mornings) bit late, but could I join? Thinking 6lb off but really if I get stuck in could go for 8, yes, def 8 please, if ok. :)

Have decided, even though it is a wear what you want final day, I am going to wear my normal extra light weighing in trousers and shirt, then get changed into my comfy's.
Have been on an hours walk this morning with the pooch, more as a psychological thing than a weight loss tool!
Will post later, on here and on my Diary
Good luck to everyone :) (edited early Friday morning)

Can I join or what? :)

Last edited:
Back