February 2016

Hi, going into the 2nd week of the challenge, and i've noticed no updates for the 1st week of feb, Hope you are ok and had a good week? let us know. Would be great to have a full column of colours. :) if you have op-out let us know so sarah can alter the table.

Well done and good luck to Monday Weighers and Good luck for Tuesday Weighers!!

Hi, sorry! My first weigh in I lost 3lb x

I get weighed tomorrow (Friday mornings) bit late, but could I join? Thinking 6lb off but really if I get stuck in could go for 8, yes, def 8 please, if ok. :)

Have decided, even though it is a wear what you want final day, I am going to wear my normal extra light weighing in trousers and shirt, then get changed into my comfy's.
Have been on an hours walk this morning with the pooch, more as a psychological thing than a weight loss tool!
Will post later, on here and on my Diary
Good luck to everyone :) (edited early Friday morning)

Can I join or what? :)

Hi Kev! Sure, sarah will hopefully pick up on this and add you to the list. Congratulations on your loss so far!

Aww sorry to hear Did you do anything differently? not measuring your health extras or syns? drinking enough water? I slacked on that last week

well done! congratulations

Can I also change my total for FEb to -5 altogether....got the scales moving again and determined to get to target!!

I'm sure sarah will see and change the value, Good luck for next week

Only 0.5lb down for me this week. Oops too many pancakes!!

Well done on the fab losses and chin up to those whose week could have gone better. I'm going to stick to plan 100% this week, here's to the shrinking!!

Aww sorry to hear Did you do anything differently? not measuring your health extras or syns? drinking enough water? I slacked on that last week

Had a really crap week, my mums ex husband was rushed into hospital on Sunday with suspected septicaemia xx he still critical now xx Hes my brother and sisters dad so known him all my life x so last week been missing meals, had a takeaway, didn't drink enough and was a bit complacent with my syns plus not done as much exercise with kids being off for half term so suppose it all adds up xx

Thanks! Hard work pays off, I have been exercising 6 days a week and gave up all chocolate/sugary snacks/alcohol and drank lots of water, done the same this week apart from aloud myself a few snacks as its HARD lol....hoping for a 1lb loss on Monday though :)

Had a really crap week, my mums ex husband was rushed into hospital on Sunday with suspected septicaemia xx he still critical now xx Hes my brother and sisters dad so known him all my life x so last week been missing meals, had a takeaway, didn't drink enough and was a bit complacent with my syns plus not done as much exercise with kids being off for half term so suppose it all adds up xx
Sorry to hear that Smurfette. Hope he is feeling better soon. That 0.5lbs will be off in now time x :)

that's a good loss, well done Tigger :)

Only 0.5lb down for me this week. Oops too many pancakes!!
It is 0.5lbs off, certainly going in the right direction :)

Sorry to hear that. sometimes life takes over dieting doesnt it. Hope alls ok now

@Neveragain Glad to here you have dragged yourself out of the ditch, trudged back across the field and got back on the rails :)
Stone and a half gone! Well done you.
Keep it up :)

@Sazmajig Hi Sarah, am I too late to join?
Am feeling positive at the moment but that (as we all know) can change pretty quickly :character00254:
Quite happy to start next month as well
Cheers :)

1.5 off for me this week thanks

Well done! Thats 3 lurpaks butter packs gone!

1lb off for me :-( don't think I'm going to hit my target this month

Well done, thats still a good loss though. 2 lurpaks packs gone! Our consultant showed us a poster of 20 weeks count down till summer (start of july) and its states 1lb loss per week will give you 1 stone and 4 lb loss! thats a good loss!

@Neveragain Glad to here you have dragged yourself out of the ditch, trudged back across the field and got back on the rails :)
Stone and a half gone! Well done you.
Keep it up :)

hahah thanks, makes me sound crazy now, but what I felt at the time. Thank you Im really happy, desperate for my 2 stone award, as ive never had that one from all the times I've started this as my wall which is before makes me quit because it wont budge and I give up. Not this time, doing everything I can to get pass that number. :D.

Sorry to hear that. sometimes life takes over dieting doesnt it. Hope alls ok now
No matter of life and death pretty much now as got to have his leg off to get rid of the infection x I'm also a bit ill too, diet went off track Friday night but have been back on it since x

Oh bless u im terrible if im stressed or upset i eat for comfort. Hard to concentrate on a diet when u have shite being thrown at u isnt it xx
Yes definitely xx wanted to reach for chocolate most of day but resisted :)

Back