February 2016

No matter of life and death pretty much now as got to have his leg off to get rid of the infection x I'm also a bit ill too, diet went off track Friday night but have been back on it since x
Sorry to hear all you've been though. Hope your ok, well done for even thinking about healthy eating X X

No matter of life and death pretty much now as got to have his leg off to get rid of the infection x I'm also a bit ill too, diet went off track Friday night but have been back on it since x

I am sorry to hear. Im glad you havent given in and still stuck on it. They will need your strength to get through this and if you are looking after yourself, you can be there for them :)

Half Term people!!
This is where it can get tough for some. As long as you get back on the slimming world wagon, no matter how many blips you have this week and continue.... you will lose for the summer! 3 bad days out of 20 weeks before summer hits, doesn't look so bad!

Good luck for Monday weighers, going into our 3rd week of the challenge. Anyone close to an award? I am firing on all cylinders to get me my 2 stone award by the end of the month!

I'm also heading away but for 3 nights so wondering how the willpower is going to hold out! We are staying in a lodge so I can take stuff for breakfast and maybe lunch but I imagine there will be meals out and drinks in the evenings. I'll try my best to be good, the bit I'm most gutted about is I weigh in on a Monday morning at home but we don't come home until Monday and my husband said I'm not allowed to pack our scales :( he said normal people don't take weighing scales on holiday lol so I'll either weigh when I get home or on Tuesday this week coming X X

Hope you've had a great time - "normal people don't take weighing scales on holiday" made me laugh so much!!

Sorry to hear about the illnesses and family worries some of you are having - hope everything is starting to look better very soon x x x

I am stunned to only have gained 1lb this week. We did a fair bit of walking this weekend but much more eating and drinking, I need to get my head back in gear now though.....

I second that Minnie, we can help!

There is still loads of time M Louise H and it's only 2 days off plan and while you may not be conscious of the plan you make unconscious choice which is likely to make it not as bad. You have time to get it back on track and get your target for his month. Have you tried SP I tend to do 1-2 days of I've had a bad day and it helps
What's SP?

Hey guys - sorry had a mad weekend but I'm back now. And have updated the chart :)

I have been on plan for the weekend (had wine but within my syns) and am off out for dinner with my wonderful man tonight. It was my mums bday yesterday so we had a family day of chilling and i cooked them lots of party food - I stuck to Sw chips and Sausages :)

Hope you are all ok, will hopefully catch up a little more over the next couple of days.

Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 07.30.02.png

Hi Sarah, I lost 2.3 lbs on Friday 12th so could that go into the 14th date on the spreadsheet? Think my 8 target loss was a bit ambitious but away from Wednesday till Saturday hopefully doing lots dog walking and cycling, so you never know! :)
Some good losses already on the spreadsheet so will do my best not to ruin it!

Half Term people!!
This is where it can get tough for some. As long as you get back on the slimming world wagon, no matter how many blips you have this week and continue.... you will lose for the summer! 3 bad days out of 20 weeks before summer hits, doesn't look so bad!

Good luck for Monday weighers, going into our 3rd week of the challenge. Anyone close to an award? I am firing on all cylinders to get me my 2 stone award by the end of the month!

I'm just 0.5lb from my 4.5 stone award so I intend to pick that up tomorrow at weigh in. My weight loss has been slightly weird since christmas though, still going down overall but I seem to get the occasional unexplained gain every few weeks so will be gutted if that happens again tomorrow!!

How far have you got to go to get your award? Good luck for the remainder of the month :D I'm so pleased I joined this challenge.. love a goal!

What's SP?

Its a speed food week - Here is what slimming world describes the week, You get help/information from the consultant -

Introducing our brand new eating plan… Extra Easy SP
We’ve got a brand new eating plan to help members power-up their weight losses. Extra Easy SP was made for those times when you want to turbo-charge your results on the scales – following a holiday, to get back on track or even to wave goodbye to the last lbs to reach your dream weight.

Extra Easy SP puts even more focus on the most filling Protein-rich foods with those beautifully satisfying Speed foods. It’s a match made in weight loss heaven!

I'm just 0.5lb from my 4.5 stone award so I intend to pick that up tomorrow at weigh in. My weight loss has been slightly weird since christmas though, still going down overall but I seem to get the occasional unexplained gain every few weeks so will be gutted if that happens again tomorrow!!

How far have you got to go to get your award? Good luck for the remainder of the month :D I'm so pleased I joined this challenge.. love a goal!

oh thats great! well done you! thats a fantastic achievement.....I am really looking forward to that award, all the times i have done slimming world ive never reached that point. So it would be amazing to get 4 and half award.......I am 6 and half lbs away from it. lately I have been having an award every 2 weeks. So my predictive chart on the slimming world lifeline says I should get it at the end of the month. which is 2 weeks after my 1stone and half award. My head is screwed on at the moment, So I have been 100% since I started on the 6th of Decemeber. Im not playing around this time. I want this all gone. Sick of hiding and not been happy with the weight. :D so im doing something about it :wee:

+1.5lb for me :( don't know what went wrong as i've done nothing different! Stupid scales....now I'm almost at target I think I need to stop weighing so often as it is just up and down and I have a feeling it is to do with my exercising and also think I may of set my target to low? I'm 5ft 3 and currently 8st 9lb now, my ultimate goal is 8st 5lb, I have hit it once but that was when I had a relationship break down lol....I think my comfy weight is 8st 8lb - 8st 13lb and my body just doesn't want to budge much more than that.

I feel silly as I know other people are dealing with such bigger numbers but I have come a long way too, my heaviest weight was 13st 3lb in 2008 so I have yo yo'd over the years to get to the weight I am now.

Anyway i'm rambling....are we ever happy with our weight/bodies?!

Weigh in this morning and I was 10st 1.8lb, so not a great week but considering all I've eaten and how lazy I've been I think that's quite impressive!!!

Sorry to hear all you've been though. Hope your ok, well done for even thinking about healthy eating X X

I am sorry to hear. Im glad you havent given in and still stuck on it. They will need your strength to get through this and if you are looking after yourself, you can be there for them :)

Thanks girls, normality is slowly returning so hopefully things can improve now xx I am going to get weighed Wednesday morning and draw a line under whatever the outcome is :D Then get back on it with a vengeance :D
Have measured myself this morning out of curiousity as jeans are hanging off me and lost 1ins off my waist and 1.5ins off my hips. So even if I haven't lost pounds, at least I'm losing inches lol :D

Its a speed food week - Here is what slimming world describes the week, You get help/information from the consultant -

Introducing our brand new eating plan… Extra Easy SP
We’ve got a brand new eating plan to help members power-up their weight losses. Extra Easy SP was made for those times when you want to turbo-charge your results on the scales – following a holiday, to get back on track or even to wave goodbye to the last lbs to reach your dream weight.

Extra Easy SP puts even more focus on the most filling Protein-rich foods with those beautifully satisfying Speed foods. It’s a match made in weight loss heaven!

oh thats great! well done you! thats a fantastic achievement.....I am really looking forward to that award, all the times i have done slimming world ive never reached that point. So it would be amazing to get 4 and half award.......I am 6 and half lbs away from it. lately I have been having an award every 2 weeks. So my predictive chart on the slimming world lifeline says I should get it at the end of the month. which is 2 weeks after my 1stone and half award. My head is screwed on at the moment, So I have been 100% since I started on the 6th of Decemeber. Im not playing around this time. I want this all gone. Sick of hiding and not been happy with the weight. :D so im doing something about it :wee:
Great attitude!! I'm sure you will achieve all your goals as long as you feel like that :D 7lbs every 2 weeks is AMAZING!

I've just come back from a weekend away in center parcs with the hubby. I'm not going to lie I was off plan but did do lots of body magic (cycling, walking, swimming,golf, pedalow boat etc!) so I didn't get chance to weigh this morning and will check tomorrow to see what damage I may have done, eek!

I've just come back from a weekend away in center parcs with the hubby. I'm not going to lie I was off plan but did do lots of body magic (cycling, walking, swimming,golf, pedalow boat etc!) so I didn't get chance to weigh this morning and will check tomorrow to see what damage I may have done, eek!
With all that body magic you may be pleasantly surprised and had a loss xx good luck xx

4lb off for me please - don't know how my losses are usually small ones but ofcorse I am well chuffed! :)

Losses, small ones!!! Would be doing double back flips at 4lb off :) Well Done

Back